confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
After reading about what happened in the UK with police knocking on people's doors to take their SN

Do you guys believe there is a risk of this happening here in the US?

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sure, might take a little longer but we have been driving full-speed toward the nanny-state for, what? Two centuries now?

Reactions: confused-gemini
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Well the US has restricted other dangerous/toxic substances so I wonder if in the future the US is going to follow everyone else and put a restriction on SN... Either way I think it will be a bit and if the police do eventually show up I doubt they'll have a warrant. Say you threw it away or something - make an excuse. It sounded like these were wellness checks more than anything so I think you could get away with it. As of right now though we should be in the clear.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There might be. I'd rather they go after thieves instead of people who just want to find peace, though.

Reactions: ERASED, GreenTree and confused-gemini
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
There might be. I'd rather they go after thieves instead of people who just want to find peace, though.
I think most people wish the police would mind their own business and focus on people actually committing real crimes... :/

• Love
Reactions: ERASED, Mentalmick, LastFlowers and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think most people wish the police would mind their own business and focus on people actually committing real crimes... :/
I hope that kind of police some day exists. Lol

• Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, confused-gemini, Zhontafly and 1 other person
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I wouldnt worry about it in the USA. Getting ahold of SN in the states is way easier than in the UK or EU. Here in Germany for example, its actually legal to have SN but they have put restrictions in place on those that sell it, which makes it very difficult to attain cause you have to prove you are a company that needs said chemical.
Also, in the USA its legal to purchase firearms and those firearms are a nearly sure fire way to end ones life. This has been going on for hundreds of years and it wont be stopped any time soon.Now then, I think the only danger of SN getting restricted comes from the Pro life christian groups petitioning and calling in to stores to harass sellers. We really need more pro choice groups to go to battle against these control freak maniacs.

• Love
confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
Well the US has restricted other dangerous/toxic substances so I wonder if in the future the US is going to follow everyone else and put a restriction on SN... Either way I think it will be a bit and if the police do eventually show up I doubt they'll have a warrant. Say you threw it away or something - make an excuse. It sounded like these were wellness checks more than anything so I think you could get away with it. As of right now though we should be in the clear.
The problem is I live with my parents so I wouldn't want them to find out
I hope that kind of police some day exists. Lol
It never will they just keep getting worse and worse

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe, although it would likely take some time before it happen, since the US has a more handsfree approach towards restricting access to stuff.

confused-gemini

confused-gemini

Jan 7, 2021
Maybe, although it would likely take some time before it happen, since the US has a more handsfree approach towards restricting access to stuff.
I hope so I don't want the cops knocking on my door

Reactions: ZardozOmega