S

sheleftme1

Apr 29, 2023
I want to die if I'm not with her. But if I send a message to her I'm risking prison time. 2 years… I've never been in trouble before but I love and need her… if I don't get her back life isn't worth living to me…(truly I probably will never be a ctb because I'm weak). But if I can be with her I'd be able to survive without my soul hurting every day. What do I do? I pray to God every day she is thinking of me too… and she will reach out to me. The day this all happened we had just talked about moving in with each other and going to couples therapy to learn to communicate with each other better. Guys I know she is the love of my life and I can't do this without her…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123, EndJstifiesTheMeans, YandereMikuMistress and 2 others
strigoi

strigoi

Apr 29, 2023
I'm so sorry for what you're going through.

But how much time has passed since the breakup?

If you feel comfortable talking privately, feel free to send me a message. I can hear you

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I want to die if I'm not with her. But if I send a message to her I'm risking prison time. 2 years… I've never been in trouble before but I love and need her… if I don't get her back life isn't worth living to me…(truly I probably will never be a ctb because I'm weak). But if I can be with her I'd be able to survive without my soul hurting every day. What do I do? I pray to God every day she is thinking of me too… and she will reach out to me. The day this all happened we had just talked about moving in with each other and going to couples therapy to learn to communicate with each other better. Guys I know she is the love of my life and I can't do this without her…

Why does contacting her send you to prison?

Reactions: chloramine
meandthebirds

meandthebirds

by duster ♡
Jun 8, 2023
if she has put a restraining order, you shouldn't lose ur head over her. at the moment it may seem as ur whole world is breaking down, but matter of fact you will be able to move on as time passes. focus on yourself for now, and when ur ready - you'll be able to love to somebody else and theyll love u back.

S

sheleftme1

Apr 29, 2023
if she has put a restraining order, you shouldn't lose ur head over her. at the moment it may seem as ur whole world is breaking down, but matter of fact you will be able to move on as time passes. focus on yourself for now, and when ur ready - you'll be able to love to somebody else and theyll love u back.
They won't be her