S

SN drinker

Aug 13, 2023
Aside from アホペンギン's goodbye thread*, there was another one. I forgot the username sadly so rip

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The forum deleted their farewells. But anyway those who are gone are the fortunate ones as they cannot suffer anymore, I envy them so much.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Aside from アホペンギン's goodbye threat, there was another one. I forgot the username sadly so rip
They were "ok computer" or something like that. I talked to them in PM . wish I would have talked to them earlier.

One of the questions i asked them . How did you defeat si. They said it was mostly mental .

I said i agree . and said other things . Wish I would have talked to them earlier.

They defeated si like it was nothing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: William01, dead_milky, アホペンギン and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Luckily I made a screenshots of the 3 goodbye threads.

The other 2 users were "OK Computer" (using SN) and "SadMan66" (probably hanging / tree). RIP & RIP

アホペンギン survived his attempt and is with us again.

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, thebookofdisquiet., Larysa and 2 others
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
They were "ok computer" or something like that. I talked to them in PM . wish I would have talked to them earlier.

One of the questions i asked them . How did you defeat si. They said it was mostly mental .

I said i agree . and said other things . Wish I would have talked to them earlier.

I would guess so. i think that is why some people get drunk before hand depending on the method ofcourse

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I didn't see their posts, hopefully they left peacefully and are at peace now.
I wish I could've done that too :/ I'm so cowardly lol

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, snowlance and front of me
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
that's so sad. I hope they got what they wanted at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

Aside from アホペンギン's goodbye threat, there was another one. I forgot the username sadly so rip
You mean OK.computer?
I wish I could've done that too :/ I'm so cowardly lol
I'm never gonna stop saying this to you, please do not feel like anything less just because you didn't ctb with sn, I'm sorry you feel this way even if it takes a lot to take that final step to even drink it.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Just RIP to everyone who has come through SS and ultimately succumbed to CTB, when their struggles with living eventually outweighed their fear of dying. RIP to all of them.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and snowlance
W

William01

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Luckily I made a screenshots of the 3 goodbye threads.

The other 2 users were "OK Computer" (using SN) and "SadMan66" (probably hanging / tree). RIP & RIP

アホペンギン survived his attempt and is with us again.
I remember reading ok computer post. She said she would try and keep updates as much as possible. Guess she passed out quickly. Do you know what her regime was? I can't remember...

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I remember reading ok computer post. She said she would try and keep updates as much as possible. Guess she passed out quickly. Do you know what her regime was? I can't remember...
I don't remember what they they said about their regime. You could try to find sth on www.archive.org.

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
ive been searching for Ok Computer, but it seens like she passed out or worse, got caught. StopSaSu on Twitter had posted a screenshot from her post and tagged the FBI. I really hope she is fine or finally free from this world.

• Hugs
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
ive been searching for Ok Computer, but it seens like she passed out or worse, got caught. StopSaSu on Twitter had posted a screenshot from her post and tagged the FBI. I really hope she is fine or finally free from this world.
FBI for what it's just salt !!

Reactions: jar-baby and Teleftaía Anapnoí
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Of course they would do that shit. I dont like that group.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Of course they would do that shit. I dont like that group.
neither i like. It sucks how they do everything they can to blame the forum, and the roots of a suicide are often prolonged by the indifference of pro-lifers. Not via the website. but the hands of their own.

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
neither i like. It sucks how they do everything they can to blame the forum, and the roots of a suicide are often prolonged by the indifference of pro-lifers. Not via the website. but the hands of their own.
It's like they know there is good in this community but they only choose to look at the bad. Its sad really.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Teleftaía Anapnoí