• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: wiIIow, Trulysorry, Redt2go and 5 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
RIP
Saw them live in the 90s.
I thought he was younger than that, almost my same age.

Reactions: Roberto, Soon4me, Redt2go and 1 other person
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47442312

In a post on The Prodigy's official Instagram account, bandmate Liam added: "I can't believe I'm saying this but our brother Keith took his own life over the weekend.

I was going to start a thread, but I saw yours.
I'm really fucked. Prodigy is the best music for dance & listen to. It means a lot to me.
I have to say THANKS for all the great moments I had listening to Prodigy's music. I loved the videos also.
I don't have enough words to say I'm shocked.
I hope to see him in hell. I'll be like in heaven.

Reactions: agreement, Soon4me, Redt2go and 1 other person
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
In an interview he said he had depression. He was alive because of his 6 dogs. I'm alive because my 2 cats.

Reactions: Feline, Soon4me and Redt2go
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I listened to a ton of Prodigy back in the day. My favorite was No Good/Start the Dance. Sad that he died on my birthday. RIP.

Reactions: Soon4me, Roberto and Redt2go
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I listened to a ton of Prodigy back in the day. My favorite was No Good/Start the Dance. Sad that he died on my birthday. RIP.

My mother (she lives in GB) without knowing him bought me his t-shirt that wears in no good. I was so proud.
I love Break & Enter. The weather experience was a hymn for me. Loved the ray tracing videos and the song of 'One love'.

Reactions: Soon4me and Angst Filled Fuck Up
anxietywhisper

anxietywhisper

Feb 24, 2019
I was reading earlier about an interview he did back in 2015....
'I'm not saving up for anything. I'm cashing it all now. I've always had this thing inside me that, when I'm done, I'll kill myself. 'I swear to God that's not suicidal – it's definitely a positive thing. The moment I start shitting the bed is when you'll see me on the front of a bus.'
One of the bands I grew up with so it's definitely sad to hear about this, RIP Keith.

Reactions: agreement, Feline, Soon4me and 3 others