Mistry420

Mistry420

I don’t even like rollercoasters
Feb 11, 2020
Hey, I just heard about this recently a 16 year old girl who got killed by a train, obviously media and everyone is avoiding the S word. But her last social media post really got to me, it's a cute outfit pretty face "au Revouir" is captioned, first few comments were pretentious emojis, several hours after came the tributes... it did make me sad that no one was like" r u okay! Call me" - or is that just the inner me hoping someone will reach out to help me at that point if ever

The thoughts really gave me shivers, she is so brave and I will remember her without even meeting her x

RIP beautiful brave girl

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sensei, Toobrokentofix and 4 others
T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
People only care afterwards.

I have no doubt she made plenty of cries for help that fell of deaf ears.

• Aww..
Reactions: NekoNomNom, Toobrokentofix, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 4 others
Mistry420

Mistry420

Feb 11, 2020
People only care afterwards.

I have no doubt she made plenty of cries for help that fell of deaf ears.
No I agree ! That's why I'm like bit taken in by it, she even made a goodbye post and social media and still no one was like wait where U going

• Aww..
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Living_Hurts_so_Much, puppy9 and 1 other person
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
Btw her surname is Morris, the city she lived in is Morrison.
It's sad that social media writes about it as a accident, but her friends write how she suffered a lot.

Reactions: Mistry420
Mistry420

Mistry420

Feb 11, 2020
It's sad that social media writes about it as a accident, but her friends write how she suffered a lot.

Sorry thanks , I'm Stoned just read about it and wanted to discuss , names got jumbled ‍♀️

But yeah really sad, her truth won't be told

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I've been following this story too. So tragic, such a young life lost. It definitely must have been planned for her to post a photograph with that caption and the fact it was done at 6AM. Theres a few comments saying she had depression and one claiming she was bullied. Whatever it was she must of been going through so much pain. Poor kid

Reactions: Mistry420
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018

Sorry thanks , I'm Stoned just read about it and wanted to discuss , names got jumbled ‍♀

But yeah really sad, her truth won't be told

Yes, sadly that is the case with many CTB's and even with celebrities, people ignore the "why" or even if it is talked about, it is usually quickly mentioned in passing rather than focused on and working towards addressing the "why" and the root causes for the CTB. Instead people just shut their ears and chant mental illness all the while ignoring the causes for the CTB. This is one of my reasons why I don't plan on including my reasons after knowing that the survivors will just misconstrue it, let alone never acknowledging or understanding it. Instead, I just plan to write and assert that I made my decision by my own hand, that no one forced my hand (if applicable), and then wish them well along with post-mortem instructions.

Reactions: Mistry420 and charlottewilts