Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
"When California enacted the End of Life Option Act amid fierce debate, the number of terminally ill Americans with the right to a doctor-assisted death effectively quadrupled. But in parts of Europe, euthanasia is administered far beyond the terminally ill, including those with autism, depression, and personality disorders. VICE's Vikram Gandhi talks with people on both sides of the heated debate surrounding the right to die."

See also:

@Walilamdzi 's Thread for "Letting You Go" - A Short Film

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, FTL.Wanderer, NextSummer and 3 others
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
So happy to die in presence of family, something many of us won't have :(

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
"When California enacted the End of Life Option Act amid fierce debate, the number of terminally ill Americans with the right to a doctor-assisted death effectively quadrupled. But in parts of Europe, euthanasia is administered far beyond the terminally ill, including those with autism, depression, and personality disorders. VICE's Vikram Gandhi talks with people on both sides of the heated debate surrounding the right to die."

See also:

@Walilamdzi 's Thread for "Letting You Go" - A Short Film

I'm glad this issue is getting more attention, but I'm no more inclined to consider seriously anyone else's opinion about why I shouldn't be free to commit suicide than I am to consider someone else's opinion about who I should marry. End of life autonomy is an important social discussion, but I'm now too exhausted to have it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap