jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I keep having arguments with my gf. She is driving me mad. She says some of the most ridiculous stuff, is always critical of me and she never listens to me. But I have nowhere else to go. Once my dad has his new house I'll have somewhere peaceful to CTB. Between my dad and gf they look after me. My dad's 73 and I need to CTB before he dies. I can't handle this world

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Well I would tell you to let her go and find a new one but I would a bit of an hypocrite since I am also unable to move past forward a woman I loved... would be better to be asexual.

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Well I would tell you to let her go and find a new one but I would a bit of an hypocrite since I am also unable to move past forward a woman I loved... would be better to be asexual.
I should. I should separate but I'm weak. I'm not interested in finding anyone else. My sex drive is so low I might as well be asexual. I should go and live with my dad. I'll need to move all my stuff which won't be fun in the slightest. Ill need to live with the heartache of separating and being alone

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Between my dad and gf they look after me.
You turned your gf into a caregiver, which is why your relationship failed. At this point, there's no going back - once the spark is gone, there's no reigniting it. She's not your mom, if you're not giving 50% (or more) in a relationship, she will replace you.

Sorry to be harsh, but it's the truth.

Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
turned your gf into a caregiver, which is why your relationship failed. At this point, there's no going back - once the spark is gone, there's no reigniting it. She's not your mom, if you're not giving 50% (or more) in a relationship, she will replace you.

The thing is the spark comes and goes, down to how she treats me. And she seems to be sticking with me even if I'm not quite pulling my weight. ( I do do some things for her) but point taken, thank you, it's true.

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
You turned your gf into a caregiver, which is why your relationship failed. At this point, there's no going back - once the spark is gone, there's no reigniting it. She's not your mom, if you're not giving 50% (or more) in a relationship, she will replace you.

I don't know OP's situation, but been there, done that. Broke up with my bf for that reason. I still love him as my best friend and we are still very close. Even though I also made mistakes, being reduced to a caregiver was almost as much heartbreaking as ending that relationship. I forgot who I was as I was desperately trying to fix him and our relationship.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2