wuhwowthisis

wuhwowthisis

:(
Feb 13, 2023
Always seems to work out this way
Feels like I always get constant awful life changing news after im really really happy
The only real family I have left is my mom she just fucks with my brain, she says she is supportive but its only superficial
Got a gun so I guess its only time now till I stop being a coward and end it all
Don't know where I'll do it though, I don't want to do it at home where my mom will find me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, pole, lachrymost and 2 others
P

painful existence

Student
Jul 11, 2023
You don't have to feel like a coward for not being able to CTB.Survival instincts have made it difficult for many of us to not CTB even though rationally it might be a better choice.I personally have chickened out at last moment myself.
Also whatever you do please do it safely.(Failed attempts might leave you with permanent damage).So it is better to research completely about the method of your choice rather than surviving the failed attempt and ending up disabled for rest of life.

Reactions: caliban and Sweet Tart
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Sorry, it sounds like you got some really bad news recently.

I hear you about having (what sounds like) an emotionally abusive parent as your primary support. That's me, too! It sucks! I need help badly and the only one willing/able to help is my mom- whose idea of help= control.

It's kind of you to not want your mom to find you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very cruel how people suffer so much, I find it awful how existing here can very easily just get worse. But anyway best wishes.

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
The best, most triumphant moments in my life only precipitated this hell. It wasn't worth it. The irony is a death sentence.

Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Your not a coward.

Ctb is extremely hard mainly because of si (Survival instincts) and maybe some other reasons like people finding you and stuff.
It's so sad though that ctb has to be this hard

I wish you the best and I hope you can find your true freedom soon

cemetorium

cemetorium

Oct 26, 2020
I wish you the best. Things tend to work out in the same way for me. I always end up getting even more depressed after my life gets even a little bit better.