mnemosyne

mnemosyne

make it last forever
Sep 24, 2023
there is a spider right above the rope i intend to hang myself on, hes upside-down directly above it. because of the anchor im using im unable to move my rope/spot. it sounds ridiculous but my window to commit has been like 8 or so hours and the entire time he has been there. each time ive gotten near my rope or tried to practice, it begins to move/sway itself.

i don't have it in me to deliberately kill another life, and i cant use the cup & paper method to remove him because i cant reach the ceiling without a ladder. this has to be one of the stupidest/most embarrassing reasons for postponing my suicide but im genuinely just terrified of spiders.

i still intend on ctb(ing) today so the spider has all day to move. if he isn't gone by tonight though, i guess ill have to take more drastic measures.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: CatLvr, penguinl0v3s, zanahori and 11 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Is it bad that I laughed while reading this?

Anyways, I'm sorry your ctb is constantly being postponed by that stupid spider, try killing it next time you see it. Use a vacuum or something to kill it.

• Love
Reactions: rabbitmalice56 and mnemosyne
acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
I dont really believe in such but is there any part of you that considers it may be fate/got/divine intervention?
Personally, I would've just killed it, so the fact you didn't and your train of thought on it really brings me to think maybe the world still needs you.
However, if you are set on it, you could grab a broom or any other long contraption and grab it using it then lock it in a room/throw it out the window.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr, leftvoid, EternalShore and 1 other person
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
CUTEST. POST. EVER! ♥️

I was going to say "maybe it's a sign OP" but then I noticed you haven't logged in since Oct 15 😢

Reactions: penguinl0v3s and 27clubHereWeGo
27clubHereWeGo

27clubHereWeGo

Dec 9, 2023
CUTEST. POST. EVER! ♥️

I was going to say "maybe it's a sign OP" but then I noticed you haven't logged in since Oct 15 😢
I was literally just thinking the same thing 🥲

• Aww..
Reactions: penguinl0v3s and exitplease
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
I was literally just thinking the same thing 🥲
Those crossed out names haunt me. Especially the ones crossed out on the day of or shortly after a goodbye thread.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cyber4ngel!, CatLvr and penguinl0v3s