• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I'm not his biggest fan, but it was nice to see a pretty big celeb speaking out in favor of assisted suicide here. https://deadline.com/2019/06/ricky-gervais-interview-after-life-netflix-bbc-emmys-1202626387/

I'm very pro-assisted suicide and Dignitas. We know it's a lovely thing to do to a Labrador when they're very ill. We know it. And yet we don't want to be the person who says, "It's a f*cking lovely thing to do to your grandma if she wants it." It's crazy for people to think like that.

I saw a disgusting thing, put out by some religious group, that basically said assisted suicide was denying God his grace. So they're saying that God would rather someone die in agony. It's a really odd, confused thing to argue. Of course, most religious people—99%—aren't crazy like that. But it still f*cks with people's minds. It still makes people feel guilty for those feelings of relief.

Life is an amazing gift, but it's only a gift if you're able to enjoy it. There's no joy in total agony. Death is going to come to all of us, and the best we can hope for is that we're able to enjoy every minute of life that we can; and when we can't, that you don't have to do it anymore. If everyone died peacefully in their sleep there would be no sadness, no angst, no guilt, no terror. "I miss them, but they went out and had a great time, and then they didn't wake up." What a great f*cking life, you know?
People have asked me what my worst fear is. It's not being dead, because I won't know about that. That's the good thing about being dead. It's not even dying itself, because I'm ready for that. It's how you die. My worst fear is being told, "You've got six months, and it's going to be the worst six months of your life." F*cking hell.

Reactions: rue, LivingLies, ithappens and 4 others