• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bloodhoof

Bloodhoof

I was born sans consent, my parents were selfish..
Nov 22, 2023
Are there any chemists in here who can tell me what solvent to use to make ricin and what temperature I should heat the bean pulp up to get the most potent toxin? I know Ricin is not the most glamerous way to go out, but at least it will look like a natural cause for my wife. I can't talk with her about my wish to diue, she takes it personally and thinks she's not enough to live for. That's not the case, I just want to leave this forsaken place, so ricin got my attention, we her being away for a couple days, I should be able to cook up ther poison in my kitchen.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
That is a very good question. I got some seeds as well.

Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
I only know of ricin from Breaking Bad lmao. Never considered it as an exit method

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
That is a very good question. I got some seeds as well.

WretchedDreams

WretchedDreams

Quiet hopelessness
Feb 20, 2023
Are there any chemists in here who can tell me what solvent to use to make ricin and what temperature I should heat the bean pulp up to get the most potent toxin? I know Ricin is not the most glamerous way to go out, but at least it will look like a natural cause for my wife. I can't talk with her about my wish to diue, she takes it personally and thinks she's not enough to live for. That's not the case, I just want to leave this forsaken place, so ricin got my attention, we her being away for a couple days, I should be able to cook up ther poison in my kitchen.
Household Lye (solid/salt rock works the best, but handle with care) for removing the shells and breaking the fats. Then wash the softened beans with pure acetone (I got a bottle of 2Lt for about 5 bucks in a nails deposit).

Im no chemist but I got a good way of making ricin straight out Kurt Saxon's Poor Mans James Bond. Here is the tutorial with materials needed and I think two ways of making it:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, No_To_Life_Slavery and Jet Black