N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Today I have watched a news show (with a high repiutation in my country). A well-paid journalist gave "really helpful" advices how to save money. She shared unbelievable wisdom. She said comparing prices can save you money. WHAT THE FUCK! How stupid do think are average people? It is cheaper to cook for oneself instead of callig delivery services. Wow I really did not know that this person should get the noble price.

I have the feeling some of the elites are just detached from reality. Another adivce was don't worry too much the prices will decrease one day again. Damn this made me really angry. These people just don't know how it feels to struggle and having real existential crises.

It reminded of Kim Kardashian when when she said women nowadays were just too lazy. Yeah she is absolutely priviledged but judges about people with horrible fates. Life is often really unfair and the lucky ones just live in their bubble. They thank God for all the success they have and think of themselves as the greatest. I just could throw up due to such an arrogance.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic, waitingforrest and 8 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Agree, it's an ego thing, people like this want to think of themselves as better. Universe 'rewarded' them for being better, while the rest of us are just schmucks who don't understand shit. Life is just being in the right place and trying shit. For some it works, for some, it doesn't. Those with success think it was God himself that ordained them with all the material shit, but in reality, it was just luck and favorable circumstances.

Reactions: demuic
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
One minute they thank god for success but in the next breath they moan about how hard it is to be privileged and in the public eye that they so desperately court and covet. People don't value the words they speak and lack the integrity to use them correctly or with any genuine intent. Their integrity is as disposable and replaceable as their 'merch' and 'brand'. "save the animals but buy our planet poluting shit on the way out and make sure to like, subscribe and pull your bellend off at the end of this video you pathetic unworthy scumbags. Don't forget everyone is perfect no matter what. Spread false positivity now, (no bleak reality please, it impacts our views) Love you all, fools".

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic, Élégie, TakeMeBack07 and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Just build one of these devices whilst yelling loudly in french to remind them of what happens to rich capitalist pigs when they get too pretentious and insuferable towards the ''peasants''.

Reactions: ggetout33
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Agree, it's an ego thing, people like this want to think of themselves as better. Universe 'rewarded' them for being better, while the rest of us are just schmucks who don't understand shit. Life is just being in the right place and trying shit. For some it works, for some, it doesn't. Those with success think it was God himself that ordained them with all the material shit, but in reality, it was just luck and favorable circumstances.
No, no, no! Their success accrued ENTIRELY due to their "hard work" and "sacrifice," and no other factors whatsoever were involved. If anyone is unsuccessful and/or poor, it is simply due to their not working hard enough and sacrificing. That and their lack of intelligence. Mustn't forget.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Élégie, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
the man who used me and scammed me told me 'you don't get rich by being nice'.

Those hypocritical liars prete3nding they care about the poor.

yearh right.

No one cares when there are food shortages coming for the rich. The rich will be hungry tool. About time.

likterlally i just got evicted by the son of a billionaire's landlord. Now his friend threatened me with rape tonight. Tells me I should take a joke.

no fucking way,

ikt's not safe no more to be poor. we better get rich. Take our own advice. don't listen to those bastards.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic and Al_stargate
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
This. You describe exactly the point Malcolm Gladwell makes in his book Outliers.

Reactions: Al_stargate
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
With exceptions, social mobility is something of a joke in most parts of the world. Unless there is a reasonable means of achieving a passive income within a reasonable period of time, all talk is just perpetuating the right-wing myth that anyone can become successful, and poor people are just lazy.

Some years back there was a study done into poor African Americans attempting to rise out of poverty despite lacking the support, tuition and resources of their wealthier counterparts. The interesting conclusion found was that they can rise out of poverty through extreme dedication and hard work, only to run into serious health issues in their 30s and 40s as the intense stress and strain takes its toll on the body.

This has been my experience also. I fought like a demon to buy a house, sacrificing every possible pleasure in the process, and yet I'm now in such poor shape mentally that I'm unlikely to survive to make the last payment. Granted, an additional factor is the PTSD/autism/social phobia stuff that doomed me to the social isolation of being single rather than being part of a normal double-income couple.

• Hugs
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Élégie and 1 other person
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I have the feeling some of the elites are just detached from reality. Another adivce was don't worry too much the prices will decrease one day again. Damn this made me really angry. These people just don't know how it feels to struggle and having real existential crises.
I agree with you. I think a lot of people, not just elites, are detached from reality. I think if we were more honest about not caring about the plight of other people it wouldn't be so infuriating. Its the dishonesty that gets me enraged.

Reactions: Élégie and demuic