Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I've been cooking up my SN plan while I wait to get paid so I can purchase Meto and Propranolol. But I'd like some feedback on my plan just to double check if it's all good. Plus I am unsure of the P dosage, usage, and effects which I'll explain below.

Here's my SN plan:

Fast for 12 or so hours (last meal finished before 12am the night before)

10:00 Cease consumption of water for 2 hours before SN (drinking water to swallow meds though)

10:30 1hr 30m before, take 40mg (40mg X1) of Propranolol

11:00 1hr before take 975mg (325mg X3) of Tylenol

11:20 40 minutes before, take stat dose of 30mg (10mg X3) Metoclopramide and another 40mg of Propranolol

Sometime after taking Meto and P, mix 2 glasses with 50ml of water and 25g of SN each, then wait remaining time

12:00 after roughly ~40 minutes, drink SN

Does the timing of all of this look good? Would you change anything? Additional question, after vomiting (which is likely to happen), should I immediately take my backup glass? or should I wait a short while to give my stomach a brief respite?

As for Propranolol, I have several questions:

First off, I read in a medical journal study that was testing P dosages for POTS sufferers that peak concentrations in the blood stream occur at ~90 minutes after ingestion, with onset effects beginning at ~60 minutes after ingestion (though I've read elsewhere that the onset effects begin at 30 minutes, so I'm not sure). The low effective dose in the study was 20mg, so I'm quadrupling it for myself since I'm dealing with SN here and that can make your heart go bonkers. I know the old dosage suggested by the PPH and forum members used to be anywhere from 400mg to 620mg, but this is an extremely high dose and apparently this is inadvisable due to risk of atrial fibrillation, heart arrhythmia, and other unforeseen side effects. Additionally, if one fails with SN and they've taken a high dosage of P, they can have permanent heart issues. And for heart rate reduction, a therapeutic dose for anxiety is enough (10-30mg) for a measurable reduction in heart rate, and higher and higher doses possibly have diminishing returns with increased side effects and risks. So a lower dosage is better it seems, and as such I think 80mg is probably my best bet, as opposed to several hundred mg. Besides, I'm not trying to completely eliminate tachycardia. I just don't want to endure potentially 200 fucking beats per minute till I pass out, so if I can get that down to something like 120-140, I'm cool with that. When I had a lung collapse, my heart rate almost reached 190 at one point and generally hovered between the 170's and the 180's (same trigger mechanism as SN: substantially reduced oxygen saturation, triggering the brain to increase heart rate to compensate). It was so uncomfortable and disconcerting. A lot of people say tachycardia is nothing to worry about and won't add any distress, but absolutely not in my case. I do not want to experience that again. So I'd like to avoid that in my final moments since SN has more than enough discomforting effects. While Propranolol is now seen as a luxury item, it's almost a necessity for me.

My questions here are:

Is 80mg total a good dose in your opinion? Should I up it a bit to to get my desired heart rate range? Or is 80mg too high for a first time dose (never took the med before)? It's higher than a therapeutic dose (since we're talking about SN here and I'll definitely need something a bit stronger than that), but it's lower than some of the dosages other members have used years ago which ranged from 120-320mg (and going further back, as previously stated, 400-620mg!).

How about the timing of ingestion? A user here on SS reported peak effects of Propranolol at around 47 minutes, while medical studies show the effects kick in fully at around 60-90 minutes, so I'm not sure here. This is why I've spaced out the dose, taking 40mg 90min prior so it for sure reaches peak concentration by the time I take my SN, and another 40mg 40 min before SN that should begin taking some additional effect by then; in theory, the concentration will continue to increase while I'm enduring the symptoms of SN, so it may help as I'm going through it. Does this sounds like a good plan? Anyone have any additional information about the effective timing of this drug?

Is it alright taking the second Propran at the same time as the Meto? I've researched both drugs, and they have no interactions. But will taking these two drugs at the same time inhibit their abilities to saturate my blood stream quick enough? They'll have about 40 minutes to enter the bloodstream and concentrate.

Anyone taking Propranolol for a medical issue that could offer some insight into dosage and subsequent effects? Any words of advice?

Anyone else using P in their SN plan have any feedback here? What's your dosage and timing for P and the reasoning behind it?

Sorry if this is too many questions, but I'm trying to be as thorough as possible (dotting my Is, crossing my Ts). Answer what you can if you have any helpful info, if not it's no biggie.

• Love
Reactions: zaxxy1810, heavyeyes, iloveloving and 1 other person
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
bump (will likely bump 1 or 2 more times if i do not get any responses)

Reactions: annikae
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Regarding second cup, it needs to be taken as soon as you can because there would be a good chance you will be unconscious after vomiting, sometimes even before, so I wouldn't waste time and risk losing the ability to drink. I don't have any experience with propranalol or benzos so I'm leaning towards forgoing them than have them ruin my plan and render me unable to drink my second or even first cup. Maybe i will take just a few (normal dose), only enough to calm my inevitable anxiety if i manage to get them but other than that I'm only counting on the sn itself. So if you don't have experience with them and you couldn't find a sure enough data on it, I would be careful not to let it affect my plan. Remember the main actor here is the SN itself.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, nasigoreng99, maynoname and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
Regarding second cup, it needs to be taken as soon as you can because there would be a good chance you will be unconscious after vomiting, sometimes even before, so I wouldn't waste time and risk losing the ability to drink.
I have heard this before. In fact, just recently someone passed out before they could even finish their first cup. They did not come back online, so I'm assuming they were still successful. But I'll keep this in mind and try to take it as soon as possible.
I don't have any experience with propranalol or benzos so I'm leaning towards forgoing them than have them ruin my plan and render me unable to drink my second or even first cup. Maybe i will take just a few (normal dose), only enough to calm my inevitable anxiety if i manage to get them but other than that I'm only counting on the sn itself. So if you don't have experience with them and you couldn't find a sure enough data on it, I would be careful not to let it affect my plan. Remember the main actor here is the SN itself.
This is also a good concern, and partially why I'm going with a low dose of P so it doesn't affect me too harshly. If I hear from others that it may not be worth taking, then I'll forgo it as well. But as I mentioned, I'd really like to have it since tachycardia is probably going to be the most distressing symptom for me. But if it fucks up my plan, then I suppose it's better to fight through the discomfort than fail or have some sort of side effect from the medication screw me over.

I appreciate the response!

Reactions: heavyeyes and rozeske
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I have heard this before. In fact, just recently someone passed out before they could even finish their first cup. They did not come back online, so I'm assuming they were still successful. But I'll keep this in mind and try to take it as soon as possible.

This is also a good concern, and partially why I'm going with a low dose of P so it doesn't affect me too harshly. If I hear from others that it may not be worth taking, then I'll forgo it as well. But as I mentioned, I'd really like to have it since tachycardia is probably going to be the most distressing symptom for me. But if it fucks up my plan, then I suppose it's better to fight through the discomfort than fail or have some sort of side effect from the medication screw me over.

I appreciate the response!
Yes, you are likely to pass out very fast or you may be around for second cup like some other's experiences but no way to really know for sure. 25g is an over kill on it's own so first cup will likely be enough. There are reports of people found with their second cup still full, but it wouldn't hurt to do your best. I am more relaxed about the propranalol because my resting heart beat normally reaches tachycardia, usually 130 and above, I'm used to the feeling, just uncomfortable. Could be why I'm not much worried about propranalol, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to have it though. How much will it help against the heart beat sn causes? Not sure.

Reactions: heavyeyes, maynoname and Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
Bumping up the thread
i've since dropped propranolol from my protocol, due to the unknowns of dosing and side effects. It was also cheaper to just get Meto instead of both meds (probably less chance of it getting flagged/caught by customs too). I'm just gonna raw dog the tachycardia, despite how much I'm dreading it. It's the only SN symptom that I have a problem with.

But hopefully someone will give an answer to my questions and it can help someone else. Thanks for the bump :)

Reactions: heavyeyes, iloveloving and xBrialesana
Upvote 0
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
I too had the confusion regarding propranolol. I saw few threads where someone said they will take 80mg of propranolol when taking meto (stat method) along with the one by PPH.

PPH 2022 suggested 400mg of propranolol either before SN or mixed in the same drink.

I will take 80mg just for mental thingy and the rest as per PPH, mixed with SN. I think with a empty stomach it gets quickly in the system I think.

If we were to go by PPH he has said the deaths were peaceful with that protocol. So I will trust him on that.

I think that's a good compromise and I'm not going to worry about it much since if you do it correctly you will zone out in 10-15 min max.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
I too had the confusion regarding propranolol. I saw few threads where someone said they will take 80mg of propranolol when taking meto (stat method) along with the one by PPH.

PPH 2022 suggested 400mg of propranolol either before SN or mixed in the same drink.

I will take 80mg just for mental thingy and the rest as per PPH, mixed with SN. I think with a empty stomach it gets quickly in the system I think.

If we were to go by PPH he has said the deaths were peaceful with that protocol. So I will trust him on that.

I think that's a good compromise and I'm not going to worry about it much since if you do it correctly you will zone out in 10-15 min max.
I hope it goes well for you, and that there aren't any unforeseen side effects from the P.

And yeah SN is overall pretty peaceful compared to other poisons. But it seems like everyone has something that they don't like about SN. Some people hate the vomiting and nausea, others hate the tachycardia like myself. But as you say, at least it's usually under 20 minutes before you're so out-of-it that you can't comprehend much or you're just straight up passed out, so you don't have to endure it for too long.

Reactions: annikae, heavyeyes and cowboypants
Upvote 0
L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
What is the purpose of the Tylenol? These heat rate meds, are there any you can get OTC or online without a prescription?

Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
What is the purpose of the Tylenol? These heat rate meds, are there any you can get OTC or online without a prescription?
for pain if i get a hypotensive headache (SN partially converts to Nitric Oxide in the stomach, which causes a potent vasodilation effect). a few people have also reported body aches as well but it seems rare. still, it may help with that if it happens to me.

as for the heart meds (beta blockers), they're all prescription only. there are online pharmacies out there that ship without a script, but you have to be careful as it's essentially a minefield out there; many are scams or untrustworthy

Reactions: heavyeyes
Upvote 0
L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
for pain if i get a hypotensive headache (SN partially converts to Nitric Oxide in the stomach, which causes a potent vasodilation effect). a few people have also reported body aches as well but it seems rare. still, it may help with that if it happens to me.

as for the heart meds (beta blockers), they're all prescription only. there are online pharmacies out there that ship without a script, but you have to be careful as it's essentially a minefield out there; many are scams or untrustworthy
SN isn't sounding as peaceful as it was alluded too lol. So is there any way around the beta blockers?

Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
SN isn't sounding as peaceful as it was alluded too lol. So is there any way around the beta blockers?
well, peaceful is a relative term i suppose. there are infinitely worse methods out there, and something pretty damn peaceful like barbiturates just isn't available to 99.99% of people; although inert gas exists for those with the funds as well as the logistical and technical ability needed to set it up. compared to "natural" deaths like cancer, disease, viruses and whatnot, SN is very peaceful and fast. do you know about all the symptoms from SN? i think anyone who's familiarized themselves with them knows SN isn't a free bus ride, but it appears to be a pretty damn reliable one if you follow protocol and aren't found early or you don't call for help.

"any way around the beta blockers?" forgive me, but I'm not sure what you're asking.

Upvote 0
L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
well, peaceful is a relative term i suppose. there are infinitely worse methods out there, and something pretty damn peaceful like barbiturates just isn't available to 99.99% of people; although inert gas exists for those with the funds as well as the logistical and technical ability needed to set it up. compared to "natural" deaths like cancer, disease, viruses and whatnot, SN is very peaceful and fast. do you know about all the symptoms from SN? i think anyone who's familiarized themselves with them knows SN isn't a free bus ride, but it appears to be a pretty damn reliable one if you follow protocol and aren't found early or you don't call for help.

"any way around the beta blockers?" forgive me, but I'm not sure what you're asking.
Are the beta blockers a must have or are any supplements that might have similar benefits as beta blockers

Upvote 0
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sep 2, 2024
Are the beta blockers a must have or are any supplements that might have similar benefits as beta blockers
they are a luxury item as per the PPH and Vizzy's SN Bible. so not necessary at all. and I'm not aware of any other meds or supplements that have the same effect.

Upvote 0
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I have no feedback other than I wish you lots of luck with your plan 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 1
A

Asleepatlast

Sep 12, 2024
Just want to wish you the best and thank you for your kindness and empathy toward me and for helping me. I'm sorry life brought us here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Upvote 0