Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
  1. Fast-8 hour overnight fast
  2. Start of regime:
    • 1 hour before SN -> 600mg of Ibuprofen
    • 45 minutes before SN -> 30mg of Domperidone [antiemetic]
      • -> 15 bromazepam pills, benzos
    • 30 minutes before SN -> a double of the reccomended dose of antacid, Raniditine
  3. On time: take 20mg of SN in 50ml of water

I'm gonna prepare 2 extra doses of SN in case I vomit. Is this gonna work? I looked at some other ppl's regimes and I think it should be fine

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Amumu, Lostandlooking and 5 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
why 15 benzos? that seems like a lot.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and WornOutLife
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
why 15 benzos? that seems like a lot.
1 of the pills is only 1,5 mg of bromazepam. and im scared of the possible pain and they will help me fall asleep, i dont believe id fall asleep without them and i dont want to feel anything, i just wanna be asleep asap after i take SN

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, reticen, Lostandlooking and 2 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
If you take all this benzo 45 min before....can you fall asleep before take sn...?

How many ranidinine in mg?

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
1 of the pills is only 1,5 mg of bromazepam. and im scared of the possible pain and they will help me fall asleep, i dont believe id fall asleep without them and i dont want to feel anything, i just wanna be asleep asap after i take SN

The plan seems fine, but as they say about taking the 15 pills ... I don't know to what extent it could make you vomit. I took one of dipotassium chlorazepate and this alone had 5mg, of course it was also smoked and I didn't need more...I hope things go well for you

Reactions: houseofleaves
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
What about beta blockers like propranolol? I have heard that SN can make your heart race and it can be quite uncomfortable. B blockers are easy to get.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you take all this benzo 45 min before....can you fall asleep before take sn...?

How many ranidinine in mg?
i dont think id fall asleep before taking SN. ive been ''abusing'' bromazepam for a while so i have experince with taking it. its one of the reasons theres so many cause i already have quite a tolerance.

the recommended dose is 1 tablet of ranitidine, which has 75mg. so 150 mg in total for me
What about beta blockers like propranolol? I have heard that SN can make your heart race and it can be quite uncomfortable. B blockers are easy to get.
i dont think imma include a beta blocker, im gonna try to fall asleep asap so that i dont feel the negative side affects

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Take propanolol with sn...mix 2.lethal mix. Before 1 hour sn and mix in water

M

MAA Ke pass

Student
Jan 6, 2021
  1. Fast-8 hour overnight fast
  2. Start of regime:
    • 1 hour before SN -> 600mg of Ibuprofen
    • 45 minutes before SN -> 30mg of Domperidone [antiemetic]
      • -> 15 bromazepam pills, benzos
    • 30 minutes before SN -> a double of the reccomended dose of antacid, Raniditine
  3. On time: take 20mg of SN in 50ml of water

I'm gonna prepare 2 extra doses of SN in case I vomit. Is this gonna work? I looked at some other ppl's regimes and I think it should be fine
When u are going to ctb??

Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
I just read a protocol that says use 2 oz water so there's not so much to drink. Also some suggest cannabis for nausea. And they say crush propranolol and take with the SN. Also Zantac is banned in US as cancer causing so I've seen using Nexium or I have Pepsid
@Nymph You said you saw other protocols?

Last edited: