dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I will be doing this at some point during the summer.

Friday: last day. I will make sure that I have organized all of my stuff, thrown out certain belongings, written whatever notes I feel are appropriate to write, etc. I will be eating my last meal around 8 PM on Friday.

I plan on drinking alcohol throughout this period of time (I'm assuming this will only be helpful provided I don't make myself sick or anything)

Saturday: checking into a hotel mid-afternoon. Doing some last minute things on my computer, might write my final note then.
2:00 - eating a small snack
3:00 - taking 2 bottles of N

I should be dead before the evening so I don't think I have to worry about anybody finding me.

The only thing I need to do is figure out what antiemetics to take and when, and have the nembutal delivered.
Any concerns? Anything I am forgetting?

Reactions: Youthanasia
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
Anti emetics can be sourced from EBay or one of many online pharmacies. Alldaychemist for example. The PPEH has dosage for anti emetics within it, with either a single stat dose, or a 48 hour regimine.

Make sure you clear your internet history! Haha, I kid I kid. Id wait till the evening, set up candles and listen to relaxing music. Otherwise youre solid. Just be sure the giving away of belongings is not suspicious.

Reactions: tryingtoescape
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Anti emetics can be sourced from EBay or one of many online pharmacies. Alldaychemist for example. The PPEH has dosage for anti emetics within it, with either a single stat dose, or a 48 hour regimine.

Make sure you clear your internet history! Haha, I kid I kid. Id wait till the evening, set up candles and listen to relaxing music. Otherwise youre solid. Just be sure the giving away of belongings is not suspicious.
Yes I plan on wiping my hard drive shortly before. Okay.