user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i made a post like this a couple days ago. i have since improved my plan, so i am hoping in is now reliable and effective. i am planning on attempting with partial. i'm not setting a date, i will do it when i feel ready. i gave up on the necktie. i bought a solid rope that is 50 ft long and 10 mm. it can hold my whole weight and seems sturdy. it is also comfortable and quickly compresses the carotid arteries. i have found the sweet spot. i have never gotten to the point of passing out because i stand up, but i feel very very dizzy and weak and like i am close to passing out so i think this is the right spot. there is no head-exploding feeling like i used to experience before i found the sweet spot. i plan to attach my noose with a snuggle hitch knot (very secure) to the hanging point. i have not decided where my hanging point is. i think the two options are my shower door frame or the clothes rod in my closet. i am assuming when the mega thread says "silver bar in a wardrobe" they are referring to where the clothes are hung from. i am uncertain about this because it doesn't really seem that sturdy but if it works that's fine i guess. my other option was the shower. the shower door opens up and has a silver door frame that is secured into the wall on the bottom and sides. i would tie the rope on the top and then hang from there. it is a few inches above my head. i think either would work, so i'm not too worried. i will be home alone for 1-2 hours, with no one checking on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Celerity, AQUA and 1 other person
DecidedMnl

DecidedMnl

Jun 15, 2020
Are you going to do it at home? Do u live alone?

Reactions: Celerity