OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
Going to CTB via hanging. Bought a paracord and a pull up bar off amazon. I will hang the rope from the pull up bar that will be hooked on top of the frame of the door. Unsure if I should do partial or full suspension.

Plan is to book a hotel room, and sneak out in the middle of the night to avoid parent's suspicion. This will give me ample time to set everything up while I'm at the hotel before they notice I'm gone in the morning. I will CTB as soon I arrive at the hotel.

However, I'm still not sure if I should do full or partial suspension...

Last edited:
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
Going to CTB via hanging. Bought a paracord and a pull up bar off amazon. I will hang the rope from the pull up bar that will be hooked on top of the frame of the door. Unsure if I should do partial or full suspension.

Plan is to book a hotel room, and sneak out in the middle of the night to avoid parent's suspicion. This will give me ample time to set everything up while I'm at the hotel before they notice I'm gone in the morning. I will CTB as soon I arrive at the hotel.

However, I'm still not sure if I should do full or partial suspension...
im also in this position. except im scared to go buy the rope. im paranoid. trying to think whats the cheapest thing i can buy with it. im thinking a tarp. will be in the next few weeks. would rather see it at the shop then ordering online. with your situation i think it helps to know what ur actually doing. im going to practice with it a few times to get the right positioning right an go with partial. you might feel rushed having the hotel for one night. im luckily able to do it my room with all the time i need. you might need a weekend away.