• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
I thought of a method with only the use of our own body (no anchor point) and I would like your opinion. I never saw someone spoke about this..
My idea is this:
- Lie on your stomach
- Tie a knot around the neck
- Put the heels closest to the neck at the top of the back and tie the rope to each ankle

This position cannot be maintained for very long and the legs must try to return to their original position. Could this compress the artery carotid?

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
It could in theory.... though do some research to see if that's the case...

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023

Imagine a rope in the place of the arms on this image for example, impossible to maintain this position the legs will necessarily lower to return to a natural position and the torso be attracted towards the ground. The advantage is that carotid arteries are widely exposed in this position. I wish I could do a test but unfortunately I can not because before CTB I have to send my money to my family ... and if I send the money and my test is a failure they will understand that I made an attempt and if I do a test without sending the money and I pass out all the money is lost. Boring.

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
What do you think about this mechanism ?
Has anyone ever tried this kind of position?...

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
I struggle to understand why self-strangulation is not discussed more often.. why there is no megathread (there is a megathread for night night night method with 0 cases reported neither on the forum nor online, same for tourniquet (just 1 case online)) but no megathread about self-strangulation which however has many cases repertorized. Moreover the advantage of this method is that it is easily accessible and can be executed in many places. What I notice in the cases I've seen is that they're creative ... we need to be creative...

Reactions: bwerner
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
I thought this was a suicide thread not yoga aerobics šŸ˜†
You know, when you have no solutions to use the proposed methods ... I'm just trying to find a way out of this world. And I have the impression that this mechanism can work that's why I share my idea and have the opinion of other users. Try to find out if others have already tried this type of position or if they think this is achievable ..
As I said my idea would be to connect 2 knots to the ankles , then lie on the stomach. Then take this position of "yoga", tie with a slipknot and drop forward. The body can not remain in this position indefinitely I suppose that the pressure exerted could compress the artery carotids.
What I would like to know is the opinion of other users or suggestions about this mechanism. I am sorry

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
Yer I couldn't resist the joke.

If it did then it'd be a slow and agonising death because of the position you'd be on. You'd panic quite a lot.
Why slow and agonizing? The goal would be to compress artery carotids and pass out after 15-45 seconds as for partial hanging.. The advantage here I think is that it is difficult to comeback unlike partial hanging. If the rope is perfectly stretched in the initial position, once we drop forward and the legs relax the pressure would be maintained. That's what I imagine. Look at these 2 examples I shared in another thread, they only use their body as anchor point. This is what I would reproduce ...

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
Ok to clarify i meant that if it goes wrong it's gonna be horrible because you presumably can't release yourself can you?
If I don't pass out I guess I can comeback but if I pass out I think the body can't comeback contariously a partial hanging. I think I have trouble putting words on what I visualize I am sorry. I would like to see in video the 2 images I posted to understand the mechanism. I can't even define what the initial position was