Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Have you ever gone out of your way to get back at someone who wronged you or hurt you in some way?

I've often thought about doing something to get back at someone, but I can't bring myself to ever do anything. But I've heavily considered it, especially with people who have bullied or belittled me in the past. What's the worst thing you've ever done to get back at someone?

Reactions: Crazy4u
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Something I regretted immediately. All I want to say is that dont try to get back at your abusers, bullies or anyone who done something to hurt your feelings by yourself. You may regret it For the rest of your life. Leave it to karma or whatever justice you believe in to take care of it

• Hugs
Reactions: akana, demuic, GentleJerk and 1 other person
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Something I regretted immediately. All I want to say is that dont try to get back at your abusers, bullies or anyone who done something to hurt your feelings by yourself. You may regret it For the rest of your life. Leave it to karma or whatever justice you believe in to take care of it
Thanks for the reply. It's nice to hear from the proverbial angel on my shoulder to remind me it isn't worth it. Now I want to hear from a "devil on my shoulder."

• Hugs
Reactions: akana, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Snake of Eden
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
People tend to not fuck with me. But when I was like 7 I air-choked someone and smacked another kid to the ground, both over-reactions on my part. If someone were to do something to me now, they might regret it, depending on the situation. I have nothing to lose. Not that anyone would gain anything from attacking me or whatever, I'm already in deep suffering and not competing with anyone over anything. Can't really lower me any further or get anything out of me at this point.

Oh, and I also horse-kicked a girl once for tickling me in P.E class and got yelled at by teacher (not fun). Also a completely over-exaggerated response on my part. Tried to play it off like it was a reflex. Also accidentally elbowed someone during a tussle and caused nosebleed. I also threatened my sister with a hammer when I was maybe six or so, we used to fight a lot physically and verbally. Lots of edits here, I also remember going overboard during some event where I was trying out boxing during childhood and basically got angry and fired off unnecessarily hard punches at classmates for "being annoying" by jumping around in the ring.

So, nothing that's really "revenge". And nothing in adult age. Guess killing myself will be revenge against my parents for dragging me into this shithole in the first place, but it's more of a bonus than a goal.

Right, I also used to corner my friends and play-box by giving them gloves and then not use gloves myself. Again, was like six years old. Still not great. Were people worse than me, though. I remember this one kid that used to throw rocks at me in kindergarten (guy was mega-autistic or something and really wanted to be friends, but I avoided him) but I managed to always doge all of them by zig-zagging (saw it on some kids TV show). Also got attacked by several children with hockey sticks, never saw it as bullying/attacks, but rather as play-fighting. Whether it was me doing something or the others, just didn't really think of anything as abuse or bullying.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: height jumper 69, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Mixo and 1 other person
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Cook at restaurant spitting in the food of customer who called me a slur. I regret it a lot but whatever. I've probably eaten spit or bugs as karma

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GentleJerk and Mixo
lear

lear

Jan 2, 2022
Thanks for the reply. It's nice to hear from the proverbial angel on my shoulder to remind me it isn't worth it. Now I want to hear from a "devil on my shoulder."
Hey, devil speaking. If by 'getting back at' you mean something like straight-up telling these people what they did and how badly it made you feel, maybe with a touch of aggression, I don't think it's that so bad.

But if it was to go further than that, then it makes it more difficult. Myself, I wouldn't ever turn to serious acts of revenge. I'm not much of a devil after all.

Reactions: Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Cook at restaurant spitting in the food of customer who called me a slur. I regret it a lot but whatever. I've probably eaten spit or bugs as karma
Now that I'm reading your reply, I'm realizing that I have done something out of revenge, although the damage was mild. Some guy in public was yelling a slur at me. He and his girlfriend laughed, drove past me in their car, parked, and then went inside the complex to go shopping/eat. I drove up to his parked car, dumped my black coffee all over his pristine windshield and car body (which was white) and quickly drove off.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, natali4, Silenos and 6 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The desire for vengeance burns heavily in me but I actually can't think of a single time I've managed to actually satisfy this drive. I probably have before but it was so minor that I forgot. The things I really want to get revenge over are still unanswered and probably never can be reconciled to the extent that I wish for. The world is lucky I'm usually too lazy to carry out my bountiful revenge fantasies.

Reactions: natali4, demuic, Silenos and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You strengthened the customer's immune system long-term, it's a good deed. As long as I don't know they do it (and aren't transmitting disease), they can spit/cum/bleed as much as they want.

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GentleJerk and 3 others
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I dated a guy with borderline personality disorder and he was physically & emotionally abusive to me. Always lying, cheating on me, alcoholic, drug addiction, narcissistic, grandiose thinking. After one of our fights I hacked into his LinkedIn account and changed his profile picture to this one of him from a Halloween party where he was wearing only a speedo & double fisting two cups of liquor - looking all f'd up. I changed all the descriptions of his places of employment - he was lying on almost every job anyway so I put in the truth about all his lies. I made sure it stated his personality disorder, history of lying and stealing from employers, how he would steal files from HR (this is all true stuff he admitted to me), even that he stole a coworkers IRS tax forms. I made sure the update went out to all his contacts so he'd be fucking humiliated. And I'm not sorry at all. He was garbage.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Walilamdzii, NeverSatisfied, JinZhin and 11 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I dated a guy with borderline personality disorder and he was physically & emotionally abusive to me. Always lying, cheating on me, alcoholic, drug addiction, narcissistic, grandiose thinking. After one of our fights I hacked into his LinkedIn account and changed his profile picture to this one of him from a Halloween party where he was wearing only a speedo & double fisting two cups of liquor - looking all f'd up. I changed all the descriptions of his places of employment - he was lying on almost every job anyway so I put in the truth about all his lies. I made sure it stated his personality disorder, history of lying and stealing from employers, how he would steal files from HR (this is all true stuff he admitted to me), even that he stole a coworkers IRS tax forms. I made sure the update went out to all his contacts so he'd be fucking humiliated. And I'm not sorry at all. He was garbage.
I know this ain't reddit, but fuck this one takes the cake so far on this thread. I'd gift you a "star" if I could.

• Yay!
Reactions: JinZhin and Kristicide
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Always thought I was never one to seek revenge, but somehow it has still happens.

In my early 20's... I snatched away a small axe that my drunk stepdad was threatening me with and I turned the tables, using it to stand over him. Then I smashed the windscreen on his Jeep with a brick and made him leave my house. I regretted doing it even though he's a bastard. Then a couple of days later he came back while I was out having dinner with my ex, and burned my house to the ground! :ahhha:

And once when my baby daughter was in hospital after surgery, I was driving around the hospital parking lot for over 45mins waiting for a spot to free up, when a lady who was walking to her car said I could have hers. I was so grateful as I was running late with my daughter's lunch, seizure meds and feeding equipment. But as she pulled out, some jerk in a sports car flew in and managed to take the spot. The lady explained to him that she wanted to give the spot to me as I had been waiting, but he got aggressive so she let him take it. By the time I looped back around, she apologized to me but he was already gone... So I decided to let the air out of all 4 of his tires, and ripped both side mirrors off his fancy red car.

I'm not proud of these things and if I could go back and stop myself I would. These are not the sort of things that a decent person does. Might feel worth it at the time, but it doesn't make things right and it's not really worth it.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: efffervescence, Unending, NeverSatisfied and 4 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
'From the Devil on your shoulder', Find out where your tormentor lives and Bombard their front garden with as much dog shit as you can find, pour thick glue all over their doorstep and put superglue into their front door and garage locks!

• Love
Reactions: JinZhin and Mixo
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Hooked up with an ex because I kept getting accused of it. Don't know if that's technically revenge, but it was a fun way to get back at someone. Also, the reaction from my then gf was priceless, especially when I told her I did it raw.

Funny enough, I was really hoping she would leave me alone after that, but like 2 days later, guess who got a call because someone was "lonely"... And my stupid ass went right to her house. It's sad how often guys think with their little head.

Reactions: int5 and Mixo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Hmmm, whenever I "took revenge" it was normal stuff, it didn't go beyond some jokes between friends or family. Although there is something a bit drastic, when I was in my last year of elementary school I did it in a different place, there was no need to wear uniforms so I used to wear long board shorts, loose long-sleeved shirts and the typical worn-out sports shoes, in short , I went with things that I felt comfortable with and it didn't bother me when I moved because I usually used to play dodgeball on breaks, everything was quite normal but I guess my look was especially masculine or something because a couple of classmates sometimes to bother me they called me a tomboy, and sometimes I responded using other nicknames like "alien" or "dog shin" because they were exaggeratedly thin, but it was nothing more than childish squabbles.

When Halloween arrived, the teacher told us to come in costumes and there was a party at school, that was the first day I wore a skirt because I went with a voodoo doll costume and makeup. At one point I was talking to a friend while we ate until suddenly I feel a strange movement in my skirt, then when I realized that one of those idiots was cutting it with a pair of scissors, when I realized he tried to run but I managed I grabbed his wrist and took the scissors from him and threw them out the window onto the roof of a nearby warehouse, when the fool turned around I kicked him in the back and already on the ground I kicked and stomped on him for several minutes until he started to cry.

They gave me a scolding afterwards, not for reacting but for doing it in such an excessive way, but it didn't go any further than that because, well, everyone in the classroom confirmed what happened. The funny part of all this is the firend of the guy I hit was with him minutes before that happened, but while I beat his friend up he was nowhere to be seen hahaha, even without that moral rule of "don't hit a woman "He probably wouldn't have been able to do anything, as he was a very skinny and scrawny boy while I was relatively athletic.

• Yay!
Reactions: LONE WOLF., GentleJerk and Mixo
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
All I have to do is dig through my memory and recall every personal thing they told me, combine it into a finishing move, and throw it at them. Oh the displays of anger fills my heart with joy.

DontplayGod

DontplayGod

She/her
Feb 6, 2022
I messaged them multiple times going into depth about how they wronged me so they would feel guilty and apologize

Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
I like how you think. :)

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah although I haven't heard anything back from it. It was kinda recent.

I reported my mother to the city for having greywater being illegally dumped. The greywater is supposed to be connected to the septic tank but it's always been just dumped into her field since I was a child. I guess it's super illegal.

They asked for my contact information but still have heard nothing. I assume they have to inspect the complaint though.

Her and my brother made my life hell. He is the golden child and definitely was gonna get her house for free when she's dead. I believe they do a fee and and check up to see if the problem is fixed. Probably needs a whole new system which I imagine is a lot of money. She lives off SSI.

I wouldn't care if her house gets taken away tbh. Went no contact for almost 4 years, she contacted me and it went terrible. No accountability, even made excuses on why she felt the need to punch me in the face as an adult. Would call the cops on me if I told her I was dealing with depression, got me held in the ER multiple times because "she thought I was going to kill myself" when I said nothing of that effect.

The last contact was the last straw… only bummed I won't know what happens. 😞

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
So this is the kind of situation I've been in and I've been continually harassing him via the internet for over a year, tracked him down in the new city he claims to have moved to and threatened him multiple times. I've tried to make it clear that I'm unhinged and know his whereabouts. That could already land me in prison, I feel I've pushed it as far as possible for the time being. He continually belittled me from the moment he met me, and undermined me several times which has had drastic consequences for my life circumstances. He gaslit and traumatised me resulting in me being in hospital for 3 months. I would be capable of enacting violence towards him and by extension anyone who defends him.