Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
This controversial and looked down upon. And I get it. It in't good to manipulate ones emotions at the expose of your own. And since you'll be dead anyways you won't be able to see the impact of your suicide. Also, its really just a blow to yourself since you are giving someone/people ao much power you are ending your life for them when suicide should be about the individual. I am aware of all these things. However I really feel like I have no power in my life. Trying to get a job to eventually move out of home is a pain. I may get a job as a cashier (the employer seems interested) and I recently became a dog walker. I also graduate soon and other things. But regardless, I want to die everyday. My abuive mom robbed me of everything and many abusers I have encountered broke me beyond repair. I should use suicide for myself but I keep thinking of using my death to hurt others as a massive "fuck you you made me die" sort of thing. It seems in reality people don't care about your pain when you are alive but surprisingly care when your dead. I just want people to care and I feel if I have to die for it, then I will. thats how desperate I am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ai-chan, Gamja, demuic and 6 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I often fantasize about going on a 470 mile journey to my ex family's farm and with my military experience saturating the whole farm with 100 block's of C4 and about 250 Grenades and setting a timer for 30 minutes then start driving back towards home with no intention of getting/arriving there and pushing the detonation button when I'm about 5 miles away and Destroying the whole farm! As my last act of Revenge B4 l blow my brains out in a remote wooded area! With another explosive device attached to the car so l can push the button as l pull the trigger so practically nothing is left just a mangled pile of metal with a black crispy hard to identify burned corpse inside the wreckage! Having made sure there's nothing in the vehicle l'm driving that could identify me in any way, forensics won't get anything from dental records as l have no teeth and wear dentures, So I get the Revenge and also get to give a big old middle finger to the UK keystone cops just b4 l ctb! ACAB :-)

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Mentalmick, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I often fantasize about going on a 470 mile journey to my ex family's farm and with my military experience saturating the whole farm with 100 block's of C4 and about 250 Grenades and setting a timer for 30 minutes then driving back home, and pushing the button when I'm about 5 miles away and Destroying the whole farm! As my last act of Revenge B4 l blow my brains out in a remote wooded area! With another explosive device attached to the car so l can push the button as l pull the trigger so practically nothing is left just a mangled pile of metal with a black crispy hard to identify burned corpse inside the wreckage! I get the Revenge l want and give a big old middle finger to the UK keystone cops just b4 l ctb! ACAB! :-)
That is honestly fucking awesome

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and LONE WOLF.
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I often fantasize about going on a 470 mile journey to my ex family's farm and with my military experience saturating the whole farm with 100 block's of C4 and about 250 Grenades and setting a timer for 30 minutes then driving back home, and pushing the button when I'm about 5 miles away and Destroying the whole farm! As my last act of Revenge B4 l blow my brains out in a remote wooded area! With another explosive device attached to the car so l can push the button as l pull the trigger so practically nothing is left just a mangled pile of metal with a black crispy hard to identify burned corpse inside the wreckage! I get the Revenge l want and give a big old middle finger to the UK keystone cops just b4 l ctb! ACAB! :-)
Rambo's evil twin

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
@SoloPlayer, Thank You.

Not Lambo, THE PUNISHER! My adoptive parents and younger sister are Guilty of emotional and physical Crimes, which makes them Guilty! The Guilty must be Punished!!!
Without knowing the exact situation... You said farm... Assuming they're animals on it, they didn't do anything, you don't have to hurt them for what others did.

If there's no animals on this farm then have fun lol

Reactions: marigold, Water-Lily and Cockney_Rebel
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
Without knowing the exact situation... You said farm... Assuming they're animals on it, they didn't do anything, you don't have to hurt them for what others did.

Are you a fellow veggie?

Reactions: marigold
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Are you a fellow veggie?
No. Humans need meat and vegetables that's why we are omnivores and not herbivores. However that doesn't mean I'm ok with lives ending meaninglessly.

It's like I told my grandfather when I was younger. We were out hunting and I asked him "do you need it" no. "are you hungry?" no "then don't do it"

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
No. Humans need meat and vegetables that's why we are omnivores and not herbivores. However that doesn't mean I'm ok with lives ending meaninglessly.

It's like I told my grandfather when I was younger. We were out hunting and I asked him "do you need it" no. "are you hungry?" no "then don't do it"
I don't eat meat ... haven't done for about 15 years, so I clearly don't need it.

Reactions: marigold, killedbypsychiatry and JustAMatterOfTime
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I don't eat meat ... haven't done for about 15 years, so I clearly don't need it.
I'm not getting into this conversation with you (or anyone for that matter)

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I've always fantasized about setting off a nuke when I die. I imagine myself sitting in a psychiatrist review and telling him this. Obviously he pours scorn on the idea of me having a nuke, then I just show him a button, he smirks, and I press it. KABLAMO!!! 50 square miles wiped out.

• Yay!
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and Water-Lily
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Nice to know I am not the only one with these thoughts. Sometimes I feel by hurting those who hurt me will I truly feel free

• Yay!
Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020

The main farmhouse will be Destroyed not the outer buildings where the livestock are! I've No reason to harm the animals especially as there's Farm Dog's on site!

• Love
Reactions: Mentalmick, Cockney_Rebel and Life_and_Death
C

charcoalcat

Apr 17, 2018
In my culture, there's a saying that if someone wear fully red from top to bottom when ctbing, the soul will haunt the person (whoms responsible for the misery) for life.

• Wow
Reactions: Mentalmick