G

greyo

Aug 17, 2020
I have always thought that either ctb'ing either by blowing your brains out on your bosses windshield or falling to death on top of your bosses car would be a pretty good way to fuck over an abusive boss.

• Wow
Reactions: lucid, sadstuffie, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm... Never quite thought of it like that per say. But I'm sure it could certainly Fuck over an abusive boss. Maybe not All, but a lot of them I'm sure.

D

Dookieshoes

Aug 15, 2020
I have always thought that either ctb'ing either by blowing your brains out on your bosses windshield or falling to death on top of your bosses car would be a pretty good way to fuck over an abusive boss.
Or you could, I don't know.... Quit.

Reactions: Wayfaerer
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm particularly Vengeful myself with a numerous people ( boss', supervisor , co-worker also ). So I get it, but the furthest I've gone into that frame of thought.. Was more of just blowing my brains out on my own vehicle,. But still at work in the parking lot.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Don't do that. Just quit and give them a bad review in exit interview. Hurt them professionally, you'll just look crazy to them if you do something like that and they could justify any mistreatment of you with your mental illness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randomgirl009, VIBRITANNIA, lucid and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Does the boss have a really nice car that they're obsessed with?

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Be careful that this doesn't backfire (sorry for the terrible pun).
The boss could interpret it favorably (for them) so that their ego/conscience gets off scot-free, i.e. 'I always knew they were crazy/unhinged', 'I'm glad they're gone', 'it's just survival of the fittest', etc.

If the boss is abusive and narcissistic and power-hungry to begin with, they could just absorb it to become even worse people. They might see the damage to their car as a minor inconvenience. Never underestimate the ability of humans to exploit the suffering and tragedy of others for their own narcissism.

Reactions: Randomgirl009
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Be careful that this doesn't backfire (sorry for the terrible pun).
The boss could interpret it favorably (for them) so that their ego/conscience gets off scot-free, i.e. 'I always knew they were crazy/unhinged', 'I'm glad they're gone', 'it's just survival of the fittest', etc.

If the boss is abusive and narcissistic and power-hungry to begin with, they could just absorb it to become even worse people. They might see the damage to their car as a minor inconvenience. Never underestimate the ability of humans to exploit the suffering and tragedy of others for their own narcissism.
someone who's truly selfish would definitely place more value in material things than other people. I don't suggest going after the few people they do actually hold dear (maybe unless those people are just as culpable), but it can't hurt to ensure that the damage you do is permanent.

That said, OP should probably also be careful that the boss couldn't or wouldn't go out of their way to sue OP's loved ones for the damages, unless OP doesn't have any reason to care about that sort of thing...

L

lem

Aug 16, 2020
The boss wouldn't give a fuck. To me, there are only 2 options, live happy, or die happy. Everything else is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I harbour revenge fantasies concerning my abusive boss. I was thinking more along the lines of naming him in my suicide note...or coming back and haunting him as a ghost after I die if that is an option (who knows, it is possible..)

I've decided to let it go though. I am trying to remind myself that this is something I am doing for myself, so that I can have peace....but every once in awhile I fantasize about revenge..