J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
Are there any other hateful people here, who sometimes fantasize about revenge? Let's share the anger.

I find sadism and schadenfreude rather pointless in general, but when it comes to my parents, they really can't die soon enough for me. I sometimes fantasize about killing them before doing myself in. It would be poetic justice. Those useless, moronic c*nts forced me into my fucked up life, and i forced them out of theirs. Simply beautiful.

I just don't want to spend my last moments full of fear of failing and going to jail as a result. It's also that I really don't want to be thinking about them in my last moments. I don't need them raining on my parade.

These are just thoughts i sometimes have, but my parents really repulse me to my core. They are the direct source of all the pointless pain and discomfort i have experienced. I don't believe im here because of a god, i believe im here because my parents wanted to play god. I wish i got to play god with them a little bit too.

Sometimes i wonder how i would have done with some actual narcissists/psychopaths/anti-social people as parents. I do think i would have really ended up massacring them. There is a lot of hatred in me. And then again, maybe if i actually was seriously mentally/physically abused like many people on this forum, and not just neglected, then perhaps I would have turned out pretty much unable of feeling/showing aggression, as a defense-mechanism of a sort. Difficult to say.

Reactions: WonderingSoul and Euthanza
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It's healthy to vent feelings like these. I went through a phase of wanting to murder Nfather in a very bloody way. I wanted his corpse to be an unrecognisable pool of human remains. Eventually I came up with an alternative murder strategy of waiting out the clock and hopefully he dies first. Though that's not working very well right now. :pfff:

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Disappointered, JustSwingingTheD and 1 other person
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
It's healthy to vent feelings like these. I went through a phase of wanting to murder Nfather in a very bloody way. I wanted his corpse to be an unrecognisable pool of human remains. Eventually I came up with an alternative murder strategy of waiting out the clock and hopefully he dies first. Though that's not working very well right now. :pfff:
I see something very poetic in the concept of matri/patricide, something that feels very much right to me. Destroying your own creators.. Just wow.

I remember back in the day a coworker of mine seemed genuinely shocked after reading about a guy who had killed his own dad. I remember thinking "what the fuck are you so shocked about?" There is nothing more understandable for me, when it comes to murder.

It should be legal for people to kill their own parents without any kind of punishment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: novem and Pluto
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I was hurt by several criminals and they still get away with it because you can consider no law here in my country except for the rich and powerful. The corruption is so rampant, I wish I can make them all pay back but seems there's no amount of money to bring justice for me. Yes, I mean I have to pay (bribery) the police and the judge for your case, else they won't even think you have a case.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I'm going to leave my mom a really nasty suicide note to guilt trip them. As she has done with me. I hope it will make her go through the hell as I have. Aside from that, I fantasies about ripping people who wronged me to pieces sometimes. Most of then don't deserve being ripped into pieces alive, but I have a lot of pent up anger and negative emotions so I want to inflict that much pain on them.

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I AM NOT A THREAT TO OTHERS

Reactions: Hollowman
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I was hurt by several criminals and they still get away with it because you can consider no law here in my country except for the rich and powerful. The corruption is so rampant, I wish I can make them all pay back but seems there's no amount of money to bring justice for me. Yes, I mean I have to pay (bribery) the police and the judge for your case, else they won't even think you have a case.
I had this guy who bullied me when i was in a bad place, i know where he lives, so i was thinking about going at his place some night and filling his gas tank with bleach. Would ruin his car for sure, and with some luck he doesn't even realize what happened. He is a big guy, so this was the best sort of revenge i could think of, save from killing him, which in this case would go way too far.

Then again, why take the risk? It would be kind of silly, the guy is a total loser already. I don't need to do anything to him, he is already a bottom-feeder, and even if I did something like this, how much would it even matter to him?

Speak for yourself.

I'm going to leave my mom a really nasty suicide note to guilt trip them. As she has done with me. I hope it will make her go through the hell as I have. Aside from that, I fantasies about ripping people who wronged me to pieces sometimes. Most of then don't deserve being ripped into pieces alive, but I have a lot of pent up anger and negative emotions so I want to inflict that much pain on them.
That's actually probably just what i'm going to end up doing too. I wrote the letter already too.

It's not everyday i fantasize about revenge, just every once in a while. So there is no real pressure cooking up, im not going to eventually blow up and nothing is going to happen. But some days it sure feels like the thing to do.

Reactions: phantomisgone, Scythe and Euthanza
blitz

blitz

Alive out of habit
Nov 14, 2022
I'm currently writing my suicide essay which i will post to my ex when it's time. She ruined my life so it's only fair to ruin hers. She is very sensitive at least I thought so. I truly hope when she thinks of me the guilt of what she did eats her up. Wasted almost 9 years of my life just to be thrown in the garbage so it's only fair to bring her down with me.

Reactions: noname123 and deadliftEnjoyer
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I'm currently writing my suicide essay which i will post to my ex when it's time. She ruined my life so it's only fair to ruin hers. She is very sensitive at least I thought so. I truly hope when she thinks of me the guilt of what she did eats her up. Wasted almost 9 years of my life just to be thrown in the garbage so it's only fair to bring her down with me.
Now you got me curious, how did your ex ruin your life?

I mean, hate towards parents and bullies i can see. But an ex? Who forced you to spend 9 years with them?

Or was she one of those cluster B pd cases and you didn't see what they were before it was way too late?

Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer
blitz

blitz

Alive out of habit
Nov 14, 2022
She has bpd
Now you got me curious, how did your ex ruin your life?

I mean, hate towards parents and bullies i can see. But an ex? Who forced you to spend 9 years with them?

Or was she one of those cluster B pd cases and you didn't see what they were before it was way too late?
She ruined my life by randomly ending it over nothing at all. I dont even know the reason. She moved on after 2 weeks but I'm fairly sure she was seeing him before she left. Always hid things from me and when I found out she would tell the most ridiculous lies that I ate up. She made me paranoid and I cant trust anyone and have self isolated and self destructed my life. When we talk she just gets mad and tells me to just kill myslef if I'm going to do it but I dont have what I need yet.

She has bpd yes. She was diagnosed a little over a year after we met but said she's fine. I never thought it was a problem but I suppose I was in denial. I dont even know what's real anymore.

Reactions: JustSwingingTheD
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I have a lot of murderous thoughts, but I don't seek revenge from anyone. I know myself. I know that it won't change how I feel about them.

I have people that have hurt me a lot. That continously do. And, yeah, I do think about killing them sometimes. But I try to forgive them. Harbouring the pain that they've gave me is just that: holding onto pain. Hurting them back isn't gonna make me feel better than them. It would solidify that I'm exactly like them.

That I've become the people that I hate the most.

I'm coming off as some fucking douche nozzle on a high horse.. I'm still gonna post this anyways. Maybe someone needs to hear it..

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
She has bpd

She ruined my life by randomly ending it over nothing at all. I dont even know the reason. She moved on after 2 weeks but I'm fairly sure she was seeing him before she left. Always hid things from me and when I found out she would tell the most ridiculous lies that I ate up. She made me paranoid and I cant trust anyone and have self isolated and self destructed my life. When we talk she just gets mad and tells me to just kill myslef if I'm going to do it but I dont have what I need yet.

She has bpd yes. She was diagnosed a little over a year after we met but said she's fine. I never thought it was a problem but I suppose I was in denial. I dont even know what's real anymore.
You got gaslighted. Seek therapy. A lot of bpd people have aspd/npd traits as well. Cluster B's in general are lowly people who prey on the mentally vulnerable and innocent. I have never been in a relationship with a one, but just dealing with them in work and life has been enough. They really disgust me more than i can properly describe.

On the other hand, on some level many of them know very well just what kind of pieces of trash they are, so i'm betting life kind of sucks for them too. Try to think about this if it brings you comfort. They are not worth wasting a second of thought over. Just trash. Your ex will probably laugh at your suicide note.

Leeches is what they are. Their nature is to suck life out of people. Emotionally, financially, you name it. They do that and make you blame yourself for it.

Last edited:
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I'm coming off as some fucking douche nozzle on a high horse.. I'm still gonna post this anyways. Maybe someone needs to hear it..
I'm a douchenozzle and okay with it. It's simply impossible to not get on that high horse in relation to some people. And if i ever got a kid, and they turned out completely fucked up like i did, then they would have my permission to kill me.

Domimi

Domimi

End of all hope
Apr 20, 2020
You got gaslighted. Seek therapy. A lot of bpd people have aspd/npd traits as well. Cluster B's in general are lowly people who prey on the mentally vulnerable and innocent. I have never been in a relationship with a one, but just dealing with them in work and life has been enough. They really disgust me more than i can properly describe.

On the other hand, on some level many of them know very well just what kind of pieces of trash they are, so i'm betting life kind of sucks for them too. Try to think about this if it brings you comfort. They are not worth wasting a second of thought over. Just trash. Your ex will probably laugh at your suicide note.

Leeches is what they are. Their nature is to suck life out of people. Emotionally, financially, you name it. They do that and make you blame yourself for it.
As a STPD with cluster B comorbidities I can only agree. It's highly likely that his ex already found another "thing" to play with to supress her pathological need for stimulation. Right now is more than likely that you're nothing more than dust for her and she couldn't care less about your life or well being.

It's very obvious that sociopaths and narcisists suffer. We are like predators in the wild, but instead of doing it for food, we do it for kicks (getting attention, inflating our ego, etc.). Boredom is our equivalent of the predator's hunger. Of course, like different animals, the amount of hunger varies, as well as the hunting strategies to satisfy it. This is what separate high functioning psychopaths from common thugs. Luckly enough for me, my "hunger" is better satisfied from objects rather than people so I can maintain a "safe" distance from society, like the lonely wolf living in the distant mountains instead of coming near the cattle. However, when I socialize I just start abusing and manipulating others, I just can't help it (and is one of the reasons why I try to isolate in the first place).

About the topic:

Yes, ever since I saw how fucked our world is I have thought about hurting others physically. It is actually one of the reasons for me to consider to CTB: I'm not needed in this society or world, I don't have anything to offer other than hate, suffering and destruction and no matter how much I get I won't be satisfied, so why live always striving for more? I have a very deep hatred for who I am and for the whole world, as in the end we are just puppets to our desires. It's about our disgusting chemical-hungry pile of flesh we call a brain trying desperately to avoid suffering and find pleasure, at the cost of everyone and everything. Just look at the fucking world elite, they can have everything money can buy, but at what cost? Billions of people living in poverty. Similarly, many parents get a pleasurable night of sex, but at what cost? Generating a lifetime of struggle, need, suffering and false hope.

So yea, I hate everything, from people to animals to trees to bacteria to every single fucking subatomic particle that makes this world, but unfortunately I am just a completely insignificant individual therefore my "revenge" wish of destroying reality itself can only exist within my own narcissistic and egotist mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs