avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Have come to an epiphany finally regarding me as a person at my core. I have come to realize that everything, I mean from the expansion of the universe right down to the most base of particles is simply chaos. Particles bouncing around everywhere and anywhere with no discerning path.

That said, why bother. Feelings, actions, words, they all are window dressing we use to mask the real truth: what we do, who we meet and love and hate and fight and help, all mean nothing long term. We make labels for things like "happiness" and "sadness" when on reality these are all simply masks to protect our minds from the truth. Nothing you or I or anyone else does makes not a damn bit of difference other than distraction from the true nature of existence.

After coming to this conclusion, I came to the revelation that I have been wasting my entire life feeling and helping and trying to connect to others. They all leave anyways. Why? Because they don't want to face the truth. So, they slink off into the whole fake scenario of "civilization" we have built to pat ourselves on the back and give us the illusion of control and free will and purpose. There is none of those. Only lies we tell ourselves and I am through lying to myself.

Will I CTB one day? Probably. Makes absolutely zero difference whether I exist in this world or not. It keeps going and vomiting more lifeforms because that's what it does. Period. So, that being said,how or when or why I choose to step away from this joke that existence is, doesn't matter. That knowledge, like all knowledge, is useless babble. We all are.

PS There is no afterlife of any sort. We die, that's it. So does everything we know and remember. Why the hell would anyone want to keep going after this anyways. Waste of time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Outsider, WornOutLife, lanax09 and 5 others
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
I like this and I agree wholeheartedly. It reminds me of my favorite book in the Bible; Ecclesiastes. Regardless of your beliefs you should give it a look. It's on the same exact lines of what you speak. It was written by King Solomon, known as the "wisest" man to ever live. Until the day he realized everything in life is meaningless. Then he became known as the "wisest fool" to ever live. He is absolutely right, and you are absolutely right. We're all programmed from a young age to find meaning and purpose in what society considers important. It's jackhammered into our heads until it lies deep in our uncontrollable subconscious. Many go their entire lives chasing it, thinking they're living the dream. Only a very few of us are able to identify it's presence and bring it to our conscious mind, usually during times of suffering, hardships or post traumatic experiences. A light shines on everything we were programmed to believe is important in life, we identify it, then we realize it's all meaningless and fake. That's when, to society, we become... The weird ones.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol, FuneralCry, Outsider and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, this life is meaningless and superficial in comparison to the eternity of death. Individual human lives do not matter, we only exist for pure selfish reasons, therefore we have no obligation to stay alive as we did not choose this. There is no point beyond our biological purpose which is to procreate to keep the species going. There is no deeper meaning beyond this. We simply suffer for the sake of it. I embrace the thought of nonexistence, it would be wonderful to be free of these mortal concerns.

Reactions: avoid_slow_death and Moose.000
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
this post sorta reminds me of the time when I was 13 and got high on deodorant for the first time and realised that everything is a construct of the human mind except for the most basic things like matter, forces, energy and stuff. the computer I'm typing this on is just a construct of my mind, it's just a bunch of matter not differentiated from the matter around it except for the relative dispersal of the matter that leads to my mind labelling it as a computer. my mind is just a bunch of electrical signals and matter moving around in such a way that I've fooled myself into thinking that I am thinking. not even the most basic concepts like maths, space and time are real because nothing can really group or differentiate in that kind of way. weird rant over.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Moose.000 and avoid_slow_death
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, it seems nothing makes sense and we'll never get the answers we really want to hear.

Goddamn universe and blue rock! I hope I can get the hell out of there soon!

Reactions: avoid_slow_death