P

Papadragon

Aug 23, 2018
So last night the plan was to hang out by belt. My belt was too thick and I didn't have enough pressure, so today I made a good ole fashioned noose out of rope, and will place some padding on my neck to avoid any marks. My question is how where exactly on the neck should the rope be pressing where I'll go unconscious the quickest? Thanks for the help.

*on to my next great adventure*

Reactions: UglyAndSuicidal, Dead_Inside, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
So last night the plan was to hang out by belt. My belt was too thick and I didn't have enough pressure, so today I made a good ole fashioned noose out of rope, and will place some padding on my neck to avoid any marks. My question is how where exactly on the neck should the rope be pressing where I'll go unconscious the quickest? Thanks for the help.

Yes I need the rope placement also

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Depressed

Jul 31, 2018

According to Lostallhope, the noose being on the left side of your neck has the highest probability of succeeding.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I have a question also my rope is tied on closet rod and my feet barely touch the floor is this still considered partial suspension also I wont be able to abort from that position. and all I need to do is tighten the rope and let my weight lean into it? And will I still be able to breath some when I do this. Also does padding your neck help?

Last edited:
Death

Death

Aug 24, 2018
I have a question also my rope is tied on closet rod and my feet barely touch the floor is this still considered partial suspension also I wont be able to abort from that position. and all I need to do is tighten the rope and let my weight lean into it? And will I still be able to breath some when I do this. Also does padding your neck help?

Lean into it or kneel, still sounds like partial suspension to me.

Padding your neck helps as it protects your airway and should allow you to breathe if you do it correctly (very uncomfortable without) - you want to CTB by pressing on your artery, not by suffocating

Reactions: Dead_Inside, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Lean into it or kneel, still sounds like partial suspension to me.

Padding your neck helps as it protects your airway and should allow you to breathe if you do it correctly (very uncomfortable without) - you want to CTB by pressing on your artery, not by suffocating
Thank you still scared but what you said helps

Reactions: lv-gras and Death
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
The knot on the left side is what worked best for me. You want the compression to be more situated on the sides of your neck. If the pressure's in the front center you'll choke so avoid that.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
P

Papadragon

Aug 23, 2018
The knot on the left side is what worked best for me. You want the compression to be more situated on the sides of your neck. If the pressure's in the front center you'll choke so avoid that.
Thanks !

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I had the knot in back and started getting dizzy do you think that will be ok

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
I had the knot in back and started getting dizzy do you think that will be ok
Probably. I think most people in one of the other threads mentioned getting a dizzy feeling when they compressed the right spot so that's a good sign.

Reactions: shadow11, lv-gras and Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Probably. I think most people in one of the other threads mentioned getting a dizzy feeling when they compressed the right spot so that's a good sign.
I hope so I dont want to choke myself to death

UglyAndSuicidal

UglyAndSuicidal

Aug 19, 2018
So the pressure just needs to be on the left or right side of the neck?