noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
Rethinking my life, I understand that altruism is evil - it devours the limited time that I could spend on myself. For many years I helped others, charity, volunteering, but when I myself needed help, no one helped me. If I don't help myself, then no one will help me. Only I can help myself. Life is suffering, the world is a complete hell. It's bad, but that's the way of the world. In hell you can't afford to be weak. Nature is a monster with bloody teeth and claws.

No matter age, gender, orientation, color or number of tentacles - if an entity wants to be smart, strong, brave, rich - I respect that. If the essence justifies stupidity, weakness, cowardice, poverty - I despise it, and I will eat it (or another strong person will eat it). It doesn't matter where I am now, what matters is which direction I'm moving. Walk towards the goal, I can't go - lie towards the goal. Power is not a destination, it is a process. Even if I die a sick and weak old man, I can REMEMBER strength. I am what I think about.

Sport is the foundation of everything. The daily habit of overcoming weakness will bear fruit only after years, but it will inevitably give. Yesterday I did 60 push-ups in a row, not at full amplitude, but for a person who has lived for almost half a century - not bad. Sports would keep me going even when I was feeling really bad. It's like a spinning top/spinning top - if you push it, it will wobble, but it will rise. Also sports - sometimes it's bad, I lie in bed for several days and eat. But there comes a time when I get up in the morning and go outside to training. I didn't force myself, but a well-promoted top/spinning top won't allow me to lie down and be sad for a long time.

In general, I wrote the main thing. And finally, two quotes that I think are important. One of Jack London's books White Fang, about the cruel structure of life. The second is about the most important quality in life - persistence.

_________

White Fang knew the law well: TO OPPRESS THE WEAK AND OBEY THE STRONG. He ate his share of meat as rapidly as he could. And then woe the dog that had not yet finished! A snarl and a flash of fangs, and that dog would wail his indignation to the uncomforting stars while White Fang finished his portion for him.

Every little while, however, one dog or another would flame up in revolt and be promptly subdued. Thus White Fang was kept in training. He was jealous of the isolation in which he kept himself in the midst of the pack, and he fought often to maintain it. But such fights were of brief duration. He was too quick for the others. They were slashed open and bleeding before they knew what had happened, were whipped almost before they had begun to fight.

As rigid as the sled-discipline of the gods, was the discipline maintained by White Fang amongst his fellows. He never allowed them any latitude. He compelled them to an unremitting respect for him. They might do as they pleased amongst themselves. That was no concern of his. But it WAS his concern that they leave him alone in his isolation, get out of his way when he elected to walk among them, and at all times acknowledge his mastery over them. A hint of stiff-leggedness on their part, a lifted lip or a bristle of hair, and he would be upon them, merciless and cruel, swiftly convincing them of the error of their way.

He was a monstrous tyrant. His mastery was rigid as steel. He oppressed the weak with a vengeance. Not for nothing had he been exposed to the pitiless struggles for life in the day of his cubhood, when his mother and he, alone and unaided, held their own and survived in the ferocious environment of the Wild. And not for nothing had he learned to walk softly when superior strength went by. He oppressed the weak, but he respected the strong. And in the course of the long journey with Grey Beaver he walked softly indeed amongst the full-grown dogs in the camps of the strange man-animals they encountered.

His outlook was bleak and materialistic. The world as he saw it was a fierce and brutal world, a world without warmth, a world in which caresses and affection and the bright sweetnesses of the spirit did not exist.

He had no affection for Grey Beaver. True, he was a god, but a most savage god. White Fang was glad to acknowledge his lordship, but it was a lordship based upon superior intelligence and brute strength.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. ― Calvin Coolidge"

_
Be rich or die trying.

My little pony poni dobrota 2985

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. ― Calvin Coolidge"
That's definitely what worked for Kim Il Sung. And the Taliban, more recently.

noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
I meant wait in the shadows and persevere until the time is right for you to spring up. Apologies for historical allusions, that's my forté.
Can you please tell me a little more about:

>wait in the shadows and persevere until the time is righ

I remembered a historical allusion, but I'm not sure if you meant something similar. I remembered reading that Lenin gave instructions to Trotsky and Stalin. Trotsky wrote long letters in response about how things could be done better. Stalin responded by writing short notes "your order has been completed." When Lenin was already seriously ill, he decided to transfer power to Stalin and not to Trotsky. This reminded me that if you want to be a leader, you need to be able to submit to someone stronger.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Oh no villain arc incoming?
But what's the news in this? Of course licking boots of people in a better position than yours will most likely bring some advantages, while stepping on the weak will cause you little to no harm. That's how society has always been. Also 'be rich or die trying', such a pitiful ambition with a great glorification of capitalism, which is at the base of our rotten society, again nothing new really...
Also I wonder what's the mental process that brings one to post this garbage on a suicide forum, where people is generally looking for support, not really to be reminded how fallacious our society is. Unless this was a bait and I fell for it, but even if that's the case, I don't give much of a shit tbh.

Ah to be clear, you can live your life however you want. I just think that trampling others for your own good is one of the reasons why our society has so many issues. That's my take on it. Sharing this despicable way of life on a suicide forum, which is probably quite filled with people that clearly had some issues in fitting in said society, really seems weird to me. Perhaps even a bit twisted.

Again don't take it as a personal attack, as I honestly don't care in the slightest the philosophy you decide to live your life with. I was just genuinely curious to understand what brought you to share this piece of work in here.

Reactions: Black Sky, Kalista, NoHorizon and 2 others
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
Oh no villain arc incoming?
But what's the news in this? Of course licking boots of people in a better position than yours will most likely bring some advantages, while stepping on the weak will cause you little to no harm. That's how society has always been. Also 'be rich or die trying', such a pitiful ambition with a great glorification of capitalism, which is at the base of our rotten society, again nothing new really...
Also I wonder what's the mental process that brings one to post this garbage on a suicide forum, where people is generally looking for support, not really to be reminded how fallacious our society is. Unless this was a bait and I fell for it, but even if that's the case, I don't give much of a shit tbh.

Ah to be clear, you can live your life however you want. I just think that trampling others for your own good is one of the reasons why our society has so many issues. That's my take on it. Sharing this despicable way of life on a suicide forum, which is probably quite filled with people that clearly had some issues in fitting in said society, really seems weird to me. Perhaps even a bit twisted.

Again don't take it as a personal attack, as I honestly don't care in the slightest the philosophy you decide to live your life with. I was just genuinely curious to understand what brought you to share this piece of work in here.
Fucking poverty, I don't even have enough money for food, not to mention everything else, I tried to motivate myself to earn money. But I've already been released, I'm eating all night again and watching Suicide memes.

(someone wrote on this forum something like give me money and most of my mental problems will disappear).

Capitalism is wonderful, under capitalism people direct their creativity to making money, under communism people direct their abilities to war, torture and murder. There is a difference. This is not a choice between good and bad. It's a choice between bad and very bad.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Capitalism is wonderful, under capitalism people direct their creativity to making money, under communism people direct their abilities to war, torture and murder. There is a difference. This is not a choice between good and bad. It's a choice between bad and very bad.
That's a really arguable opinion but let's just agree to disagree.
Also considering how many people killed themselves because of their economic difficulties, I'm now even more convinced this post is pure bait.
Plus I don't get how 'fucking' poverty would bring you to be willing to hurt others for your own good, but whatever.
Good luck with your life, and good luck to the ones you'll try to oppress I guess.

noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
I think I was wrong when I wrote the original post. The world is a hellhole, but being cruel to yourself or others in order to survive is a bad decision. It is better to kill yourself than to live under such cruel laws.

I was tired of poverty and when I wrote this post I was trying to motivate myself to be angry in order to get out of poverty. But fuck it - fuck it. Being angry is bad. Dominating someone sucks, making someone suffer is unacceptable. I was wrong when I wrote this post, I hope I will never be evil. But I still don't know what to do next :( Or rather, I know that you need perseverance and determination to any goals. But there is no persistence, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

_______

Information: I have different thoughts - both good and evil. I need to do a better job of separating. I'm not making excuses, there are no excuses for cruelty, but I warn you, maybe someone can learn from this mistake of mine: before this post, I spent several days watching bad videos on YouTube promoting toxic masculinity, aggression and dominance. Although I literally wrote a comment under them that dominance and aggression are bad, these videos still influenced me. I need to avoid aggressive and violent shit.

! Instead of being so cool that everyone gives way to me, it's better to be so kind that cats come up to me to pet me.

Rd4 2

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Black Sky and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I spent several days watching bad videos on YouTube promoting toxic masculinity, aggression and dominance.
Is masculinity even possible when using the English language? English people listen to rock'n'roll, whereas actually dominant cultures such as the Taliban and Juche have a relatively mild view on music.