hyacinths

hyacinths

Sep 25, 2021
im starting up a new retail job soon which will involve a lot of heavy carrying and checking out customers. i plan to keep self harming but im trying to figure out where is best place to sh that won't be irritated too insanely much during work hours? i usually do it on my outer thighs but im worried it might be bothered a lot if im bending down during the day. idk any thoughts? i know that there's no way i can avoid irritating them but just wanted to know where is best

Reactions: unredeemable
unredeemable

unredeemable

To be, or not to be - that is the question.
Jun 7, 2022
I like the inside of my upper left arm. Easy access and still covered up with just a t shirt. A five-second cigarette burn in my emotional reset. Good luck with your new job.

Reactions: hyacinths
hyacinths

hyacinths

Sep 25, 2021
I like the inside of my upper left arm. Easy access and still covered up with just a t shirt. A five-second cigarette burn in my emotional reset. Good luck with your new job.
thank you! im excited for it but nervous!

Reactions: unredeemable
unredeemable

unredeemable

To be, or not to be - that is the question.
Jun 7, 2022
I would be super nervous working with the public. People can be real assholes. I'm lucky to have a job where I work from home most of the time.

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Aside from where you sh, having good wound-care practices goes a long way towards not having it get irritated easily.

• Informative
Reactions: Life_and_Death