krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I just balled my eyes out when I found out he committed suicide. I knew he was lonely and depressed but he was such a sweethearted genuine person fuck everyone who mistreated him and didn't take his issues seriously. It's very sad because him and I seem to have alot of similarities when it came to feeling like you're not in control of your action and acting very impulsively... he just needed hugs and kisses fuck this world
I would have loved to talk to him about his sadness I know he needed people he could relate to and someone to tell him it's going to be ok and you're not alone

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Busdriver, Ulisses and 10 others
ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
I never watched him before but I looked him up on Twitter, those final tweets were so relatable. I'm so sorry @krsu :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
The problem with being famous is that most people no longer see you as someone with feelings, and you end up surrounding yourself with people who don't understand you have feelings then the real wholehearted people who actually care about you get buried under the crowd and are never seen

ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Experienced
Apr 18, 2020
I can relate to most of that. You end up with a crowd of fake people. Also your life being put out there for people to judge that's anxiety in itself! The internet is ruining so many of us and especially a lot of good pure souls just getting attacked by the keyboard warriors.

• Love
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
F in the chat for our fellow epic gamer. I hope he rests in peace.

• Love
Reactions: peacefully31425 and krsu
2tirednow

2tirednow

Feb 14, 2020
I just logged into twitch and saw this. Poor, poor guy. Am gutted

• Aww..
Theodora

Theodora

the phantom
Jun 25, 2020
Damn I've never heard of him .. but now his Legacy will be remembered

• Aww..
I

iqsjidpoq

Apr 9, 2020
What method did he use?

His brother's twitter says

My baby brother Byron
is gone. RIP. He left in a similar way as my older brother Guy. I've no siblings left.

His other brother took a bunch of pills (don't remember which ones, but I think it was anti depressants). Reckful wasn't on any anti depressants so I'm not sure what substance he took. He was rich so he could definitely have afforded N.

Makes me wonder if he viewed this forum to obtain a method.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Theodora and krsu
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
Poor guy. I never watched him outside of a few irl streams he did with others and he always seemed like such a sweetheart.

I

iqsjidpoq

Apr 9, 2020
Looks like reckful also had a problem abusing shrooms. Mental illness and shrooms don't mix :/.

• Love
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Looks like reckful also had a problem abusing shrooms. Mental illness and shrooms don't mix :/.

yeah i was using lsd quite often a year or so ago and it isn't always as good as people say, if you are already very weak-minded depressed and mentally ill it can cause you to do and think some pretty bad things

• Wow
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I've never heard of him before this thread but it looks like they didn't learn after Etika. I'm sure most of them won't learn after this one either.
RIP Byron.

• Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Theodora and krsu
A

AllDoneLivedAGoodLif

Jun 29, 2020
Where did you get that information from? None of the articles I'm reading contains any of that information

kovkay

kovkay

Experienced
Jun 29, 2020
The police said it was instant and that he felt no pain. Source: Mizkif

• Aww..