• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
I noticed the diversity here from users to resources. What applies to you might not be pos in my state. The best we can do here is getting a gun. SN, N, etc those are not available and getting them illegally is going to be risky. We have a gun in our house but I'm afraid it will traumatize my family.. after my sister death we all grieving and lost our light

My sister died by hanging in the forest. She was on the ground when we found her I think one of the animals pulled her down somehow.. I'm not sure I want to do that either.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
God Bless The USA !!! 🀬🀬🀬🀬
You can take away everything but our guns. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
They will have to pry it from my cold dead fingers. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Yay!
Reactions: Not A Fan, divinemistress36 and deadalready1
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
I noticed the diversity here from users to resources. What applies to you might not be pos in my state. The best we can do here is getting a gun. SN, N, etc those are not available and getting them illegally is going to be risky. We have a gun in our house but I'm afraid it will traumatize my family.. after my sister death we all grieving and lost our light

My sister died by hanging in the forest. She was on the ground when we found her I think one of the animals pulled her down somehow.. I'm not sure I want to do that either.
What state in the US is SN banned in? Pretty sure it's legal in all 50.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadalready1 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It's still legal but prolifers have seen to it that you can only obtain it if you are a business. 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Reactions: deadalready1
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
LITERALLY, SN is NOT illegal!!! N is, but SN is NOT! There is NOTHING illegal by purchasing it, assuming you can find it. It may seem illegal because so many have stopped selling it, or companies have started requiring business licenses and such, but that is only to protect themselves from civil lawsuits from family members, who like to go after anyone with deep pockets, who *may* have contributed to their loved-one's death. But, in the USA, as of right now, SN is NOT illegal. Hell, even suicide is not illegal. There is a bill to make SN illegal working it's way through Congress, but it is NOT law, as of yet.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, YosemiteGrrl and deadalready1
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
I don't see how we can buy it?ok its legal but where is it then!? Name one legal resource.. SN is not available to buy in the US unless you have a bustiness or it's not pure in all 50
LITERALLY, SN is NOT illegal!!! N is, but SN is NOT! There is NOTHING illegal by purchasing it, assuming you can find it. It may seem illegal because so many have stopped selling it, or companies have started requiring business licenses and such, but that is only to protect themselves from civil lawsuits from family members, who like to go after anyone with deep pockets, who *may* have contributed to their loved-one's death. But, in the USA, as of right now, SN is NOT illegal. Hell, even suicide is not illegal. There is a bill to make SN illegal working it's way through Congress, but it is NOT law, as of yet.
But it's not available either, right. I'm not saying I'm buying it because I could never drink it but I did the search.. it's fishy to buy it it's not like other products.
It's still legal but prolifers have seen to it that you can only obtain it if you are a business. 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
Exactly

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Look overseas for it

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and deadalready1
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
SN is quite easy to find in the US if you are good at looking for it. I've personally found many sources accessible to individuals, including some absurdly simple ones. Also, the chemical synthesis from Sodium Nitrate is not hard even if it became completely unavailable.
I don't see how we can buy it?ok its legal but where is it then!? Name one legal resource.. SN is not available to buy in the US unless you have a bustiness or it's not pure in all 50

But it's not available either, right. I'm not saying I'm buying it because I could never drink it but I did the search.. it's fishy to buy it it's not like other products.

Exactly

• Informative
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
SN is quite easy to find in the US if you are good at looking for it. I've personally found many sources accessible to individuals, including some absurdly simple ones. Also, the chemical synthesis from Sodium Nitrate is not hard even if it became completely unavailable.
They have SN when you search for it. They also have N too but to get the poison SN delivered to your house is hard..

Last edited:
  • Informative
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
LITERALLY, SN is NOT illegal!!! N is, but SN is NOT! There is NOTHING illegal by purchasing it, assuming you can find it. It may seem illegal because so many have stopped selling it, or companies have started requiring business licenses and such, but that is only to protect themselves from civil lawsuits from family members who like to go after anyone with deep pockets who *may* have contributed to their loved-one's death. But, in the USA, as of right now, SN is NOT illegal. Hell, even suicide is not illegal.

• Love
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
LITERALLY, SN is NOT illegal!!! N is, but SN is NOT! There is NOTHING illegal by purchasing it, assuming you can find it. It may seem illegal because so many have stopped selling it, or companies have started requiring business licenses and such, but that is only to protect themselves from civil lawsuits from family members who like to go after anyone with deep pockets who *may* have contributed to their loved-one's death. But, in the USA, as of right now, SN is NOT illegal. Hell, even suicide is not illegal.
that makes sense! I'm not sure if SN for me tho if taste nasty. I have to find something easier and I know about N I just have to make the trip.. thank you for the clarification!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and locked*n*loaded
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

Jun 22, 2024
Have you considered inert gas? There are sellers who will ship you a full tank. I haven't tried to order it yet but its welding company and there dont appear to be any restrictions, business licence, etc. I'm on the west coast of the US.

• Informative
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Please don't spread the hype and lies. SN is not banned or illegal. Literally all that happened was ebay and amazon decided to add it to the prohibited product list.

Saying it is banned just pushes more people to the profiteers.

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
Please don't spread the hype and lies. SN is not banned or illegal. Literally all that happened was ebay and amazon decided to add it to the prohibited product list.

Im sorry that wasn't my intention

Have you considered inert gas? There are sellers who will ship you a full tank. I haven't tried to order it yet but its welding company and there dont appear to be any restrictions, business licence, etc. I'm on the west coast of the US.
I'm reading about it now! Sounds like a lot of work tho?

• Hugs
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Im sorry that wasn't my intention
Yeah I don't think it was your intention either, sn is available from various sources abroad that easily ship to the US.

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
Yeah I don't think it was your intention either, sn is available from various sources abroad that easily ship to the US.
Thank you! A lot of people use it so it might be something I'll consider if I can't buy n. I did look it up they have stores that sell it but how do you know it's legit?

T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Thank you! A lot of people use it so it might be something I'll consider if I can't buy n. I did look it up they have stores that sell it but how do you know it's legit?
Yeah that's why it's better to get a source from a member on here because those sources are known to be legit and popular, you can also ask members about the legitimacy of a source you may have found. If you can find N though, it's definitely better

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
Yeah that's why it's better to get a source from a member on here because those sources are known to be legit and popular, you can also ask members about the legitimacy of a source you may have found. If you can find N though, it's definitely better
Appreciate you!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Traveller12724
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
that makes sense! I'm not sure if SN for me tho if taste nasty. I have to find something easier and I know about N I just have to make the trip.. thank you for the clarification!
I have no idea what SN really tastes like, but, like you, have read it's pretty bad, but doable, especially if you knock down the taste with mints, or chloraseptic, or something. Regardless, I've also read that the taste of N is nothing to write home about. And N IS illegal, as I already said. If you're planning on trying to smuggle it out of wherever you go, good luck. If not, I guess you're stuck ctb wherever you are, which may, or may not, raise other concerns for you such as if you want your body returned to your home country, who will pay for it, etc. Probably more, too. Just saying.

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
I have no idea what SN really tastes like, but, like you, have read it's pretty bad, but doable, especially if you knock down the taste with mints, or chloraseptic, or something. Regardless, I've also read that the taste of N is nothing to write home about. And N IS illegal, as I already said. If you're planning on trying to smuggle it out of wherever you go, good luck. If not, I guess you're stuck ctb wherever you are, which may, or may not, raise other concerns for you such as if you want your body returned to your home country, who will pay for it, etc. Probably more, too. Just saying.
I know it's complicated! I never though killing my self will be that difficult… I might buy the sn and see how it tastes and take it from there.. thanks

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and not-2-b-the-answer