• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
Anyone knows if it is difficult to get things in Albania? Like N, F or something lethal. Or maybe antiemetics without prescription?

It's something else to try take it with me home ofcourse.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you in Albania? Can you check on a big European sales/auction site for what you're looking for and then ask vendors if they'll ship to your address?

Reactions: intheend
intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
I'm on vacation there, and was just asking if it is easy to come over for.ex N. If someone here know?
Thinking about if I can go to a pharmacy and get meto without prescription. Don't know what you dont understand?

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
If in Albania you can to buy a kidney. Guess getting N over there will be easy.

Reactions: intheend
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm on vacation there, and was just asking if it is easy to come over for.ex N. If someone here know?
Thinking about if I can go to a pharmacy and get meto without prescription. Don't know what you dont understand?

It wasn't clear whether you're in Albania or going back to a home there. Now I understand. No harm in asking for meto.