W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Can anyone share their experiences using reshipping to get SN across the border? Any issues with customs?

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I've used one to reship pharmaceuticals from an online pharmacy that won't deliver to Canada. It worked once and then the second time they blocked the shipment as they realized what was in it. I was still able to have it sent to a different US address.

I've thought about using them for SN. It might work / might not. They let you fill out the customs declaration yourself so it's likely to make it through customs. The main risk is if reshipper realizes that it's a prohibited item and prevents you from reshipping internationally. However SN is cheap so it wouldn't be a huge loss really.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and gtrfvr
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I've used one to reship pharmaceuticals from an online pharmacy that won't deliver to Canada. It worked once and then the second time they blocked the shipment as they realized what was in it. I was still able to have it sent to a different US address.

I've thought about using them for SN. It might work / might not. They let you fill out the customs declaration yourself so it's likely to make it through customs. The main risk is if reshipper realizes that it's a prohibited item and prevents you from reshipping internationally. However SN is cheap so it wouldn't be a huge loss really.
Are you also from Canada? I'm weighing the risk involving ordering SN and being criminally charged for it. Did you get in trouble from ordering and receiving from it?