BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Perhaps this is asking too much, but I'm wondering if there is a way to reset my phone when I decide to ctb. However, I would like to reset it so that I can get the data back if I fail ( I'm not planning to fail, but trying to cover all my bases); but still make it so that others have no access to it. I really want the site to be protected when I go. I don't want anyone finding this site on my phone or the other device that I have it on.
I'm not even sure anyone is going to be doing that much digging into anything after my death, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I don't want this site implicated in my death because I want it to continue to be a resource for people who need it. The last thing we want is for too many people's deaths to lead the authorities back to this site.
I suspect what I'm asking may be impossible. I assume that if I'm able to get my data back, then the authorities would also be able to get it back. But if anyone who is more tech savvy than me knows something about this, any help is appreciated.

Oh, also maybe this is too much, but I'm wondering about Amazon. I bought my SN on Amazon and it shows it on my account.
I'm guessing there's no way to delete things from your Amazon account so that no one knows what you bought. Again, my concern is that if too many people are seen ctbing with SN bought on Amazon, then it makes it harder for those who come after us.

How do any of you plan on dealing with these issues when you ctb?