Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Where do ppl buy these and how do I get started?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I guess it depends on what your goal here is. I know some are much more restricted than others. Chemistry is no joke though, I hope you do your research before messing around with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, Fragile and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I guess it depends on what your goal here is. I know some are much more restricted than others. Chemistry is no joke though, I hope you do your research before messing around with it.
Yeah, I never jump into these things immediately. I've been thinking about trying them for a while but I don't think there's a market for them in my country(really small and irrelevant)

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, I never jump into these things immediately. I've been thinking about trying them for a while but I don't think there's a market for them in my country(really small and irrelevant)
Well they aren't generally something you'll find in a corner market. I'm sure you could probably buy a starter kit online somewhere and add to it over time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I could only recommend getting into them after having extensive experience with regular pills and drugs, some of these research chemicals and designer drugs are fucking wild, I had a couple of drops of some designer benzo that knocked me out for 2 days straight.

And I feel you, I can't have access to them in my country since darknet markets are not really developed here, not to mention that getting other drugs is so easy and cheap that most people don't even bother.
This 100%

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I could only recommend getting into them after having extensive experience with regular pills and drugs, some of these research chemicals and designer drugs are fucking wild, I had a couple of drops of some designer benzo that knocked me out for 2 days straight.

And I feel you, I can't have access to them in my country since darknet markets are not really developed here, not to mention that getting other drugs is so easy and cheap that most people don't even bother.

This 100%
What do you mean regular pills and drugs?

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
What do you mean regular pills and drugs?
Some of the most popular designer drugs are usually ones that have similar effects and pathways that mimic benzos, opioids, etc.

I see research chemicals as the next level of what you can buy regularly, both because they require you to read a bit deeper into them to understand how they will affect you, and because some can be way more potent than your average pill, but that's not always the case, and it's definitely not limited to benzodiazepina and opioid analogs.

I'm still very new to them, but the unregulated drug scene is such an interesting world.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Some of the most popular designer drugs are usually ones that have similar effects and pathways that mimic benzos, opioids, etc.

I see research chemicals as the next level of what you can buy regularly, both because they require you to read a bit deeper into them to understand how they will affect you, and because some can be way more potent than your average pill, but that's not always the case, and it's definitely not limited to benzodiazepina and opioid analogs.

I'm still very new to them, but the unregulated drug scene is such an interesting world.
Well I wanted to try research chems since they're easier to get than regular pills. If I could already regular pills then I'd stick with that. But I can't get my hands on regular pills except benzos

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Well I wanted to try research chems since they're easier to get than regular pills. If I could already regular pills then I'd stick with that. But I can't get my hands on regular pills except benzos
There's nothing stopping you from getting into them without previous knowledge on regular chems, you just need a bit of research and reading through what people say about them in places like bluelight.org, that's a good resource to drugs in general.

Reactions: Nymph