etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
Something I just remembered

I used to love school until I was punished for simply not going along with the teachers instructions which is normal for a child right? Well my teacher somehow called home, either I didn't even know or was too preoccupied being a kid that I didn't care. I said goodbye to my friends on the bus as I'd go up to our appartment, although my dad wasn't there (used to wait for me at the bus stop) .As I knocked I could see the anger in his eyes just barely containing himself for me to enter our home. As I entered he slapped me instantly dropping me to the floor and proceeded to so the whole shtick with the belt and me not getting to eat until the next day.

After that I never liked school and I couldn't trust properly. And I lashed out at my teachers, biting and throwing chairs.

Imagine getting punched and kicked by a grown man as a 3rd grader? Nose bleeding body aching doing that hiccuping sniffling crying then being told to enter a closet until let out. As I type this my mind is fucking blown… and the worst part? because there was a light switch on the outside I couldn't properly sleep! shoes were my pillows and whatever was on the hangers was used to cover my face from the blinding lightbulb. Funny thing is once I was let out because I had messed up the closet I was beaten RIGHT AFTER.

Hopefully this gives slight insight to who I am. Not sure if this is the right place to say this but I do want to share my life story somewhere, doesn't have to be here as long as someone knows.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AshClouds, Inthewind, pole and 2 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Man that isn't cool, it wasn't your fault. Teacher shoundn't immediatly phone home, no one should be allowed to beat up your child! AND especially not until your nose bled, the parent should of reAlized right then and there to stop. I would do what you did in that situation was well. I hope you got away from them,or they stopped being this way