Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
I don't want this to be lost so I'm posting again. I want it on record. I'm not giving pro-lifers the satisfaction of seeing this post gone.
So first off.. a few months ago I engaged with Catherine & others on Twitter because I was offended by anti-trans stuff posted by a member of their group (Jeremy). It's unbelievable to me how this poisonous content is not only tolerated, but approved by people who are apparently anti-suicide, when such a high percentage of trans people are actively suicidal.
Immediately the vile abuse towards me started. Lee Cooper (convicted criminal and trained gorilla) told me I was a murderer, sack of shit, psycho, twisted cunt etc etc. Catherine said I'm a tramp, bitch etc and posted a lot of personal stuff about me. Her and Jeremy tried to slut-shame me because of my involvement with an SS member called Edward1. It culminated in Lee/ Mel/Catherine threatening to report me to social services.. knowing I'm a mother, they obviously figured this would be the way to upset me most.
The threat was not based on any knowledge of my life other than that I'm an SS member. That's it. Apparently that is crime enough for them to threaten me with the possibility of my children being taken away. How sick these people are blows my mind.
I had a phone call from a mental health worker doing a 'welfare check' as a result of Lee reporting me. That was easily dealt with by telling the guy it was a malicious report. The guy told me the report was filed by 'Lee Cooper'.
Next off, I continued to support SS on Twitter and Kelli Wilson took exception to this.. Punishment for having an opinion different to hers? What else but another report to social services!
The screenshots I have show Kelli making clear her intention to report me and Catherine giving her the email address.
Shortly after this.. I got a visit from police and social services. The police investigation into me 'encouraging suicide' was immediately dropped due to the screenshots sent by the 'informant' not proving anything at all.
HOWEVER as I previously stated, the upsetting part is that my 15 yr old was traumatised by a visit to school to be grilled by a policeman as to whether I'm suicidal. This is a particularly bitter pill for me to swallow as I had confided in Kelli previously about my 15 yr old's vulnerability. Kelli also knew my address so it was easy for her to send police/ social workers to my door.
I then had an assessment by social services. I was very clear to them about how it was a malicious report. This is on record. The assessment had to be completed anyway to tick a box. The social worker was actually lovely and recorded me as being 'loving and gentle' to my children. My house was recorded as 'lovely, well decorated and furnished, clean and tidy'. Obviously I passed the assessment.
I messaged Catherine to ask who had reported me to social services. She told me that she had asked Lee and he said no. She confirmed it was Kelli Wilson.
I want to add at this point that I had left SS, but came back mainly as a consequence of this incident as I think trying to silence me using these evil tactics is abhorrent and needs calling out. I want it known!
Kelli Wilson was clearly the person who reported me, but she is now LYING and DENYING IT. Lee Cooper has stepped forward to take the bullet for her, pretending all the reports were him. This is total fabricated shit. He is basically the monkey to the organ grinders Kelli and Catherine. Lee Cooper gave his name in his report. The second was anonymous. Cowardly Kelli, who is more than willing to waste social services precious time, putting children who are really in need at risk.
To add more context.. Lee Cooper was convicted in 2018 of fraud/ forgery. He is a proven liar.
Second, he was banned from seeing his children by his ex for a long time. He has an odd attitude to mothers as a result. Either throwing his toys out the pram like he did with me, or licking the arses of Catherine, Kelli etc.
Last note: he has just threatened to report me AGAIN! The stupidity of this is unreal. I JUST PASSED AN ASSESSMENT? So this is just more malicious harassment.

It's not letting me add pics now but I have them all saved as proof of all the above.
Sorry for reposting all the same stuff. But I don't want this information to just disappear. It's important.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí, ChronicallyCynical, Arihman and 4 others
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Sorry for reposting all the same stuff. But I don't want this information to just disappear. It's important.
Don't worry about that. We understand.

Their twitter posts (i.e. Lee, Kelli etc.) is enough to know about their personality. They're a bunch of bloody hypocrites.
It just shocks me that some people agree with Lee despite the fact that he has been convicted of fraud.

They cannot take the truth. SS is a community where people can truly share how they feel without being brutally bullied, mocked.
I am pretty sure that those pro-life gang will treat suicide survivors in a horrible manner. They are just a bunch of bloody hypocrites spreading their propaganda. They like to bully others in the name of their propaganda.

They will never agree with others point of view, just because they think that they are right. Also, they think that they are performing a heroic duty by trying to shut this site down. They (pro-life gang i.e. lee etc.) are not heroes, they are psychotic people who need to endure some serious suffering (sorry, but they boil my blood).

To add more context.. Lee Cooper was convicted in 2018 of fraud/ forgery. He is a proven liar.
Second, he was banned from seeing his children by his ex for a long time. He has an odd attitude to mothers as a result. Either throwing his toys out the pram like he did with me, or licking the arses of Catherine, Kelli etc.
Last note: he has just threatened to report me AGAIN! The stupidity of this is unreal. I JUST PASSED AN ASSESSMENT? So this is just more malicious harassment.
This is enough to know that he is a serious psychotic hypocrite. On top of that a vicious bully.
Those prop life-gang psychotic narcissist ppl need to suffer terribly.
And to those who still who agree with those pro-life gang (i.e. Lee, Kellie etc.) you ppl are no less than them.

I am not ashamed to be a part of this community, where the members are supportive, non judgmental.
I have voluntarily joined this community by choice, will be a part of this community for the remainder of my days until I would eventually CTB. I will support the members of this community.

@Amelie , I sincerely hope that you will recover from this.
Please do know that the SS community is always there for you. We are with you. We will listen to you without bullying you, being judgmental etc.

We are here for you @Amelie .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oncologynurz123, Arihman, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
There you have the cult. It's not us. It's the fixers. They harass, threaten, stalk and even dox anyone who dares to speak out against them, especially when they're a member of this forum. That's why it's very important to protect yourself when you interact with these people on Twitter. If they can hurt you, they willl do it. And they want you to give up your anonymity so they can target you, that's the only reason why they keep asking members to unmask themselves. And it's even more ironic that they pretend to be supportive of SS members, they want you to reach out to them because they need pawns to support their narrative - that's also the reason why they have welcomed ex-members (and predators) like @BipolarGuy (who has been banned for harassing and threatening a woman on this forum) with open arms. But the moment you speak out against them, they'll drop you like a hot potatoe and they'll use everything they know about you to silence you. Emma had to experience this first-hand.

I'm sorry that happened to you, Emma. I hope they'll leave you in peace now. You have every right to speak out and challenge their narrative but they can't accept that. Of course they can't, they have been on the losing grounds for over four years, it's no surprise they act like that. They're very desperate for any victories and they haven't happened yet. In fact they haven't really achieved anything in four years, we're still here and stronger than ever - thanks to the free Tantacrul advertisment. We have tremendous growth and we have never been more popular and the reporting of the media certainly contributed to that. They still don't get it, you can't smear a pro-choice forum like ours. All publicity is good publicity and the youtube video of Tantacrul is excellent proof of that. And I think it's important to keep in mind that we're not dealing with normal, sane people here. We're dealing with a group of radical, unhinged people who act in radical ways to get what they want. And that's what the fixers do. Grief does not justify going after suicidal people. This isn't grief-related behavior, it's an expression of their poor personality. It's character-driven conduct. And we should call that out whenever they act in horrible ways towards our members. And what's concerning is that the media obviously supports these people. It's the only reason why they feel emboldened to act like this, because they have the entire media apparatus behind them. These journalists conveniently ignore all the psychotic behavior of these people because they're complicit, they are on the same side. And they keep acting as if we're the pro-suicide psychos. Ironic, isn't it.
And let's keep in mind, Emma isn't the first person that endured their toxic behavior. @mahakaliSS_MahaDurga (who was doxxed by Kelli) and @Rue89 (who was harassed and bullied into suicide and Catherine even celebrated it) were other victims of their relentless abuse and these fixers definitely contributed to their suicide. Maybe it's time to explore the depravity of these people in a seperate thread. Because it's clear to me that they haven't learned their lesson yet and they're not gonna stop until they're hold accountable for their actions.

• Love
Reactions: Linda, Teleftaía Anapnoí, Anon1337 and 5 others
S

Sandboard

Sep 10, 2023
Archive.vn

Archive.org

Here's some archives I made of the original post, the full images haven't been archived, only the thumbnails

Last edited: