athyy

athyy

Oct 6, 2023
repost because i really need answers.

i keep waking up at night, or even waking up from naps in a 'daze'. im unsure how to describe it. its like i know im awake but at the same time i dont. i would be sobbing my eyes out for no reason, yelling about wanting to die while frantically looking around. i don't remember anything about them, just the feeling that i wasnt really there in my head. its starting to concern my family, but i dont want them taking me to a doctor. does anyone here know what's happening?

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Sleep disorder of some kind?

It only happens during sleep?

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
What do you mean with 'daze'?

Do you mean like brain fog? Feelings of confusion?

athyy

athyy

Oct 6, 2023
its kind of hard to explain. its like i was doing stuff without telling my body to do it. like i was up and walking around, screaming words i didnt think of before saying.

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
I have counted down to my death, The closer I get to my death, the level of dopamine increases in my brain to prevent me from killing myself.

I also have nightmares about my death, because your body does not want to die, and it will do this damned thing, it will stop you from your limit.

athyy

athyy

Oct 6, 2023
but i havent even decided on a method, on a date.. and when i wake up i dont recall any nightmares? its just always me screaming the same thing about wanting to die when i wake up

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
but i havent even decided on a method, on a date.. and when i wake up i dont recall any nightmares? its just always me screaming the same thing about wanting to die when i wake up
If you do not have any suicidal thoughts, you will not come to this site.

I believe that it is a distraction from your body to scare you and keep you away from death.

athyy

athyy

Oct 6, 2023
If you do not have any suicidal thoughts, you will not come to this site.

I believe that it is a distraction from your body to scare you and keep you away from death.
so the waking up at night and the yelling is just a distraction to keep me away from ctbing?

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
its kind of hard to explain. its like i was doing stuff without telling my body to do it. like i was up and walking around, screaming words i didnt think of before saying.

It could be a sleep disorder similar to sleep-walking, but it's hard to say.

If it keeps up or gets worse, it might be better to go to a doctor, but you should try to find a good doctor if you go forward with this.
Not all doctors are adequate, and you could end up with a wrong diagnosis or be prescribed medicines that don't work or make things worse.
I myself would be more concerned with a doctor that misdiagnoses you.

athyy

athyy

Oct 6, 2023
It could be a sleep disorder similar to sleep-walking, but it's hard to say.

If it keeps up or gets worse, it might be better to go to a doctor, but you should try to find a good doctor if you go forward with this.
Not all doctors are adequate, and you could end up with a wrong diagnosis or be prescribed medicines that don't work or make things worse.
I myself would be more concerned with a doctor that misdiagnoses you.
alright, thank you! : )

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023

i keep waking up at night, or even waking up from naps in a 'daze'. im unsure how to describe it. its like i know im awake but at the same time i dont. i would be sobbing my eyes out for no reason, yelling about wanting to die while frantically looking around. i don't remember anything about them, just the feeling that i wasnt really there in my head. its starting to concern my family, but i dont want them taking me to a doctor. does anyone here know what's happening?
Because we are broken people riddled with trauma PTSD bpd and everything els, life is just a hellish blur, I'm kinda sure I'm actally dead

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Cld b psychiatrc bt cld also b neurolgcl or evn vitamn dfincies

Mght b wrth c-ing a doctr bt also kp trck of ur emotnl issus in wakng lfe in cse strss / trma = affctng u

U cld also b afrd of ctb-ing

athyy

athyy

Oct 6, 2023
Cld b psychiatrc bt cld also b neurolgcl or evn vitamn dfincies

Mght b wrth c-ing a doctr bt also kp trck of ur emotnl issus in wakng lfe in cse strss / trma = affctng u

U cld also b afrd of ctb-ing
its most likely the last one because of the things i say when i wake up like this. thanks for the advice, it's appreciated.