• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm rly sorry I say the same shit all the time. aybe I'll delete this a little later. I just don't want to be here. I don't want to fucking be here. It's an awful awful awful place. I don't want any of this. There's things I want in life, but i dont think it's worth this much suffering. I'll nevr leave though, I can never escape becasue I'm weak and cowardly and stupid as fuck. I can't take pain, so of course I'll never ctb. I guess that suffering out the rest of my life lis a fitting punishment for anasshole like me, I deserve this
Wsted all night, wasted all day, wasted everythiung, I'm just a waste of a human being

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: angelcircuit, Dark Moon, divinemistress36 and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
You are always welcome to vent your thoughts and feelings on here and we will always listen without judgement.
I am sorry you are suffering so much, I feel the same, I don't want to be here either, but i can't ctb either so i am trapped in a hellish prison without escape

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and fleetingnight
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Hello fleetingnight.

I keep saying this to people here, and I will say it to you... The average person shits their trousers at the idea of death and suicide, the mere fact you're here is proof, you are FAR, FAR removed from being cowardly.

You are not trapped in this life, being here is the first step to a better life, either through the will to CTB [like me] or through removing the will to die [
like others here.]

Out of curiosity, what spurred you on to make this post, has something happened champ?

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Hello fleetingnight.

I keep saying this to people here, and I will say it to you... The average person shits their trousers at the idea of death and suicide, the mere fact you're here is proof, you are FAR, FAR removed from being cowardly.

You are not trapped in this life, being here is the first step to a better life, either through the will to CTB [like me] or through removing the will to die [
like others here.]

Out of curiosity, what spurred you on to make this post, has something happened champ?
Thank you, SilverTiger šŸ«‚ That means a lot

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what caused me to panic so much last night. It was just the same day as every other day's been for ages. I had tons of new work to start and old work to catch up on, and I accomplished only one tiny thing the whole entire day, I procrastinated the rest of the time. I was doing stupid things that don't matter. I always get mad at myself for it, but last night was definitely a bit worse than usual, that's why I (accidentally) spammed the forum a bit. I guess I just hit a breaking point and got overwhelmed with it.
You are always welcome to vent your thoughts and feelings on here and we will always listen without judgement.
I am sorry you are suffering so much, I feel the same, I don't want to be here either, but i can't ctb either so i am trapped in a hellish prison without escape
Thank you so much, I hope we can both stop suffering soon, you deserve better<3

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I'm in the same situation, I don't want to live but it's hard to die with the lack of options, maybe in the future I will have the courage to go through with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight