• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Docc

Jun 21, 2023
i want to repackage.some of my SN. can SN be safely handled? do i need a mask?

Reactions: 90starve
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Id probably wear gloves but you should be able to repackage it just fine. As long as youre not stuffing your face in it i dont think youd need a mask. Id also really appreciate it if you could send me your source. Im so fucking desperate to die and cant find one

Owl_07

Owl_07

Jun 28, 2023
SN is toxic only if swallowed, you can repackage it with no particular worries

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
When you open the SN, don't leave it open too long. Nitrite converts to nitrate under the influence of oxygen. Store it in an airtight jar in a cool, dry place at a temperature between 5 to 30°Celsius (41 - 86°F). SN is explosive. SN is toxic not only when ingested, but also when inhaled and in contact with the eyes and skin. SN can also be absorbed through the skin.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 90starve, Kerrtu, FormerlyFe(IV) and 4 others
Owl_07

Owl_07

Jun 28, 2023
When you open the SN, don't leave it open too long. Nitrite converts to nitrate under the influence of oxygen. Store it in an airtight jar in a cool, dry place at a temperature between 5 to 30°Celsius (41 - 86°F). SN is explosive. SN is toxic not only when ingested, but also when inhaled and in contact with the eyes and skin. SN can also be absorbed through the skin.

Ah ok I was not aware of all this, thanks for sharing these informations.
Personally i've ued vacuum bags. I guesss that if you don't inhale it and don't get a large amount in contact of your skin, there are no major dangers in manipulating it, right?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
It´s all said about handling with SN in my post. I would use airtight jars for longer storage.

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
How long exactly can I leave it open before it turns into nitrate?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Don´t worry, this will not happen within seconds. It takes longer than you need to fill the SN into a jar. Just don´t leave it open too long.

Reactions: 90starve and jemetire
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you plan on storing it for some time, I'd vacuum storage it myself.

Reactions: 90starve, Kerrtu and Owl_07
D

Docc

Jun 21, 2023
It´s all said about handling with SN in my post. I would use airtight jars for longer storage.
i have plastic medicine bottles.with a screw.cap. not sure if airtight enough

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Plastic medicine bottles - I wouldn't use them myself, they don't seem airtight enough.

i want to repackage.some of my SN. can SN be safely handled? do i need a mask?

SN can be transferred without a mask but I'd wear one anyway. And I'd use gloves.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
does vacuum work.for non solid stuff like.SN?
I don't see why it wouldn't. You'd be encasing the container of the SN in something - a bag of some sort - and removing all of the surrounding air so that there is no air, or near no air, which could get to the SN contained within its original container. It would be just a little more insurance that it would keep longer.

Bastet

Bastet

Nothingness lies coiled in the heart of being
Jun 7, 2023
actually i.think ill heat seal.them in mylar bags
This is a good idea. I weighted two times two doses (25g) and sealed it in mylar bags from a growshop. They should be gas- and lightproof and seal better than the original container in wich the sn comes.