リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I can't sleep because my brain decided to remenisce about one time me and my ex met up in person and stayed in my place for a week. So here's the dump of some of my memories from this period.

Warning for possible TMI and absolutely uninteresting personal stuff. This post is essentialy targeted at no one and isn't worth reading, really.

1. I picked her up at the airport and had to wait a whole hour before she found the exit, lol. The date was 1st of April. Our 3 month anniversary coincided with the day we met for the first time. It was cold as fuck and I was freezing!

2. We held hands for the first time ever in the taxi :)

3. I was absolutely shocked to see her in person. She looked a lot different from what I had imagined judging by the pictures. Not bad by any means, but different. Unusual. She told me I looked quite different too, but that I was really cute haha

4. Our first kiss happened because she misunderstood my body language and just went for it. I had no intention of doing it then, and was really surprised. Not in a bad way though! It's just that I wasn't quite ready. Never kissed before. Learned a lot about it during this one week lol

5. Our sleep schedule was utterly fucked. Went to bed at like 6-7AM. Tried fixing it, but both were so tired and unmotivated to wake up earlier that we just let it go.

6. She LOVED my cat, I even felt jealous sometimes :D

7. I never ever thought going out to get groceries could be this fun. It felt like anything and everything could be entertaining if we do it together. We went for a walk at night, which was really romantic and so cringey haha. Acting just like a teenage couple, except we were older but still couldn't get enough of each other :)

8. She talks in her sleep. It's adorable. I will NEVER forget this one time I was laying beside her awake, when she turned around to me and said "I worry so much about you. I love you" in the cutest way possible. Then had absolutely no recollection of it in the morning.

9. She spoilt me rotten. Spent so much money on takeout, little gifts etc. I still have some of them.

10. We watched Twilight together and ate ice cream :)

11. I did her make up twice. First time just for fun before we went out for shopping, second time when we were getting ready for the ride to the airpor. She did mine too. We had matching eyeshadow on. It took so much from me not to ruin it with tears.

12. I started crying on the second day of her stay. Then proceeded to cry every single day, because I knew this happiness will soon be over. She was the cutest when it came to comforting me.

13. I just couldn't get myself together on the last day. I cried and cried and cried and was so ashamed of myself for being too much. But I think she was okay with that? I don't know.

14. The taxi ride to the airport was depressing to say the least. We looked at each other in silence for the most part. I could tell she was sad. She didn't cry much though. We held hands.

15. Our last kiss was really sad and bitter for me. I could tell by the way she did it. I can't describe it, but it's different from the regular ones. I still remember how it feels. Back then I didn't even think that this was our last kiss, forever.

16. Cried on the ride home, cried at home, cried days after she left. I was inconsolable. It felt like a part of me was torn away.

It was a very fun and special week overall. And I'm happy to have experienced it. Even if we will never talk again, I will cherish those memories for as long as I can - I may not love this person, but she was truly a gift in my life. A gift I still sometimes feel undeserving of.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fwompie and rabbitmalice56