• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
Earlier, my dad told me and reminded me that ctb "is not an option", his words. It made me feel bad that I have these feelings. It made me feel bad that I'm on this website. Rn my family is laughing, talking, and eating at the table. I'm laying on the sofa because we are short one chair. The exclusion never stops with these people.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Kit1, Forever Sleep and 4 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Remind your dad that choosing whether or not you wanted to born was also not an option.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921, lifewasawillowtv, R_N and 8 others
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
He wouldn't take that very well.
If your housing is not threatened by saying that to him, I would. Tough shit if he doesn't take it well. But obviously, if expressing that endangers you, don't do it.

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Kit1, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
If your housing is not threatened by saying that to him, I would. Tough shit if he doesn't take it well. But obviously, if expressing that endangers you, don't do it.
I moved out a while ago. I'm kind of on my own now. My family has no authority over me anymore but they think they still do. I'm 20 years old now and they still trat me like a child. Like I get I'm the youngest but come on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, not-2-b-the-answer and jbear824
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I moved out a while ago. I'm kind of on my own now. My family has no authority over me anymore but they think they still do. I'm 20 years old now and they still trat me like a child. Like I get I'm the youngest but come on.
Sounds like a red flag for potentially narcissistic parents. Gtfo asap.

I hope you're doing well on your own. In living or dying ❤️

Reactions: Kit1 and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That really is such an insensitive thing to say, if one wishes to ctb then that's their personal decision, it's not something for other people to decide, we all have our right to die anyway.

Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That is such a cruel, insensitive, uncaring thing to say. I recognise that this is probably the man tmwhi chose to create you (which you had bo choice over) - and responsibility of the parent to is to there for their offspring supporting them with their battles and demons. To try and shut a chapter down with space to talk, explore and look for possible support or solutions for a concern that will end up in death - that is callous and murderous. I am so sorry that he spoke to you in such a disrespectful and uncaring manner.

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
Sounds like a red flag for potentially narcissistic parents. Gtfo asap.

I hope you're doing well on your own. In living or dying ❤️
I know my mom is super narcissistic and my dad a bit too. I might go no contact soon if I can.
That really is such an insensitive thing to say, if one wishes to ctb then that's their personal decision, it's not something for other people to decide, we all have our right to die anyway.
It's something he has told me a million times over the course of my life. He used to say, "it's an entirely selfish act."
That is such a cruel, insensitive, uncaring thing to say. I recognise that this is probably the man tmwhi chose to create you (which you had bo choice over) - and responsibility of the parent to is to there for their offspring supporting them with their battles and demons. To try and shut a chapter down with space to talk, explore and look for possible support or solutions for a concern that will end up in death - that is callous and murderous. I am so sorry that he spoke to you in such a disrespectful and uncaring manner.
Neither of my parents have ever bothered to check in on my mental health. My dad scared me away from therapy after one bad experience he had. Sometimes I feel there's no hope of recovery. But thats just how my family is. They are the most disrespectful, loud, obnoxious, selfish, and rude people you will ever meet in your life. They'll hide it at first but once you get to know them, they're all manipulative assholes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rhizomorph1 and Kit1
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Not an option? He makes a good point. Maybe I should try just being happy and cheering up as well?

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHates and Kit1
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
Not an option? He makes a good point. Maybe I should try just being happy and cheering up as well?
lmao i wish. he doesnt realise it but he does contribute to how shit my life is. not letting me transition and verbally beating me down by being an asshole through every word he says.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal