F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If there is indeed a God and we assume mankind is his/her/its favourite creation- why did they wait 13.8 billion years to put us here? Do you suppose they got sick of playing with dinosaurs?

Sorry- yes- being blasphemous... It just all seems weird to me. I mean- maybe God experiences time in a different way. Still- most Gods seem to like to have a fan club. Do you suppose the dinosaurs didn't want to join? šŸ˜‰

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and rationaltake
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
I believe the story is that earth is actually like 5000 years old or whatever, and dinosaurs bones etc were just put there as a test of faith. I wish I was joking.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Sister of the Moon and Forever Sleep
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's obvious there is no creator god didn't put us here just the big bang and evolution with the unfolding of developmental process
it's obvious that evolution is real i mean why does everything have an asshole, legs eyes ears month
just look at monkeys thier almost identical to humans apart from thier intelligence two arms two legs two eyes ears noise month dick pussy body hair

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep
Ste

Ste

Dec 27, 2022
I believe the story is that earth is actually like 5000 years old or whatever, and dinosaurs bones etc were just put there as a test of faith. I wish I was joking
I think it was just one prominent person said that. The General theory is that the dating methods are mistaken and men lived with dinosaurs
=> God described Behemoth in Job 40:15-24, telling Job to look at Behemoth. Either the animal was right there for Job to see, or Job was familiar with it. This animal had bones like tubes of iron and a tail like a cedar tree. A Brachiosaurus?
To be honest, I dont think it is obvious Evolution is true. That's why it took so long for humanity to come to that conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rainy_days and Forever Sleep
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
5dbdb8aeca97e1211f1386d3005433ec.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, not-2-b-the-answer, my-end and 1 other person
M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
If there is indeed a God and we assume mankind is his/her/its favourite creation- why did they wait 13.8 billion years to put us here? Do you suppose they got sick of playing with dinosaurs?

Sorry- yes- being blasphemous... It just all seems weird to me. I mean- maybe God experiences time in a different way. Still- most Gods seem to like to have a fan club. Do you suppose the dinosaurs didn't want to join? šŸ˜‰
Imo, it's meant to bring about self realization.
The story of jesus dying is symbolic of our own need to let our old self die so that we can be reborn (resurrected).
The trinity represents us; jesus is our flesh, god is our brain, and the spirit is our attitude/mentality; similar to Freud's id, ego, and superego or from the book "I'm ok, you're ok", the parent, adult, and child.
The garden of eden represents the loss of innocence through learning about the world.
Much of the rest are learning lessons based on the times in which they were written yet somewhat translate into the modern world.
Imo, it's taken too literally.

Reactions: Forever Sleep