makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
How I love religious hypocrites, they all swear they want to get close to or know God.
Then they proceed to tell people like us that ctb will send you right to hell?!!
IF they REALLY wanted to see God, they should ctb, I can promise the little idiots that they would indeed, see God.
I mean like really, they have songs like, "I'll fly away", celebrating the end of their wretched lives, but they don't want to go NOW! Then they tell us to pray about our problems and that our problems will be solved!
Don't people being knifed, beaten or raped, in jails and prisons pray? Yet I cannot recall an account of someones torments being relieved with prayer. Now the Islamics have a neat idea, IF your gay and you kill yourself, you go to hell, but if you tell them your gay they drop you out of a five-story building to kill you, and you still go to hell. Such piousness!
Didn't people in WW II concentration camps pray for deliverance as they were led into the dry showers? How many parents prayed for their kids to be saved from some painful disease, yet how many of these kids still died? If being with God is so damn wonderful, why don't these religious maniacs just ctb?
I wish I was good enough with music to write a few CTB hymns.
I'll fly away old glory, I'll ctb in the morning!
When I die I'll be free of pain, bye and bye. Ill ctb oh lordy ill fly away!
Don't cry when I die I'll fly away old glory CTB in the morning.
This damn life will be over, OH "ILL FLY AWAY!
Ok so I'm not great with music. Love to all here rant ended!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finding Sirius, Forever Sleep, SunsetPeace and 2 others
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
This song, here:

People are stirred
Moved by the Word
Kneel at the shrine
Deceived by the wine

How was the earth conceived?
Infinite Space
Is there such a place?
You must believe in the human race

Can you believe
God makes you breathe?
Why did he lose
Six million Jews?

Touched by the wings
This angel brings
Sad winter storm
Grey autumn dawn

Who looks on life itself?
Who lights your way?
Only you can say
How can you just obey?

Don't need the word
Now that you've heard
Don't be afraid
Man is man-made

And when the hour comes
Don't turn away
Face the light of day
And do it your way

It's the only way

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse and makethepainstop
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
How I love religious hypocrites, they all swear they want to get close to or know God.
Then they proceed to tell people like us that ctb will send you right to hell?!!
IF they REALLY wanted to see God, they should ctb, I can promise the little idiots that they would indeed, see God.
I mean like really, they have songs like, "I'll fly away", celebrating the end of their wretched lives, but they don't want to go NOW! Then they tell us to pray about our problems and that our problems will be solved!
Don't people being knifed, beaten or raped, in jails and prisons pray? Yet I cannot recall an account of someones torments being relieved with prayer. Now the Islamics have a neat idea, IF your gay and you kill yourself, you go to hell, but if you tell them your gay they drop you out of a five-story building to kill you, and you still go to hell. Such piousness!
Didn't people in WW II concentration camps pray for deliverance as they were led into the dry showers? How many parents prayed for their kids to be saved from some painful disease, yet how many of these kids still died? If being with God is so damn wonderful, why don't these religious maniacs just ctb?
A jeovah withness ruined my life again. She was a manipulative narcissist too. So your rant is a pure delight to me. Thank you. I hope we can be friends. I have crippling social phobia. I care about my PM so it's scary to reply friends. But feel free.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I love your taste in music. I kind of like music that has two possibilities.
She's not there", by the Zombies, is she a cold woman with those eyes that are clear and bright? And is she not there because she is dead :), or because she is stoned?
"The story in your eyes.", By the Moody blues, is it a love song, or with the lyrics like the final curtain is going to fall......a story of suicide :)?
Ok, I admit I'm somewhat weird!

Reactions: watchingthewheels and Jumper Seoirse
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I don't know songs but yours was awesome.

• Wow
Reactions: makethepainstop
M

Muach

Jan 28, 2022
Yet I cannot recall an account of someones torments being relieved with prayer.
Yep not mine. And i prayed a lot. But they say God's will prevails. So why pray? Trial and error???
'wrong prayer, errr'

Even we are to pray what he wants to be done not our will.
If being with God is so damn wonderful, why don't these religious maniacs just ctb?
How religion contradicts itself

• Hugs
Reactions: watchingthewheels and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I don't know songs but yours was awesome.
The ones I mentioned are on youtube, do listen. I like that there COULD be a double meaning. "Midnight confessions" by the grass roots, is he talking about a lady or could he be gay and hiding his love for another dude? One lyric, " The sound of your foot steps", makes me wonder. I mean a man is bigger and heavier than a woman so wouldn't a 240-pound hunk have louder footsteps? I admit again I am weird
Yep not mine. And i prayed a lot. But they say God's will prevails. So why pray? Trial and error???
'wrong prayer, errr'

Even we are to pray what he wants to be done not our will.

How religion contradicts itself
You do make a valid point, if something is GOD's will then why would prayer change the outcome?

Reactions: watchingthewheels and Muach
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
I was brought up Catholic so instead of sending 3 wise men to Jesus why didn't God send 3 Terminators, even now God could send back 3 Terminators from the future to protect Jesus from Herod, now that would be a great film, :)).

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I was brought up Catholic so instead of sending 3 wise men to Jesus why didn't God send 3 Terminators, even now God could send back 3 Terminators from the future to protect Jesus from Herod, now that would be a great film, :)).

Cheers

Geo

Dude, I think you're on to something!

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Muach and Jumper Seoirse
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.".
you'd have to be mentally retarded to believe in god

why can't you checkmate a christian because they are all pawns and their king doesn't exist

It's almost as if The Bible was written by racist, s*xist, homophobic, violent, s*xually frustrated men, instead of a loving God. Weird.

• Hugs
Reactions: watchingthewheels, SunshineAndSuicide and makethepainstop
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I'm too sleep deprived to figure out the songs... But I want to see a religious terminator movie 😆 apparently most movies are a metaphor for jesus. Like the matrix... Damn. Can't they invent new stories...

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
Sometimes I think I stay alive just so that my mom can't tell everyone my suicide is the direct result of me not accepting jesus into my life. Under no circumstance can we let the christians win! 😅

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Muach, Hollowillow and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Sometimes I think I stay alive just so that my mom can't tell everyone my suicide is the direct result of me not accepting jesus into my life. Under no circumstance can we let the christians win! 😅
Oh yes, those types never realize that THEY might be the reason someone would CTB!
Then once you're gone, they will say, "It was God's will." Or, "He failed to accept Jesus into his life."

• Yay!
Reactions: SunshineAndSuicide and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Oh yeah the jeovah withness definitively gave me the urge to hang myself. Not even to meet jeovah

• Yay!
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Bro I know the feeling. Once those idiots showed up and asked me who chose my reading material, I said I do. They asked what I liked to read, SO I went and got my copies of the book of white witchcraft the satanic bible, Mein Kampf,and the book of the dead. They couldn't depart fast enough. That took care of em for about 12 years, then once again they show up, I then told them I was a neo nazi, and as my people used to burn people like them. I then gave a rousing HEIL HITLER, after slamming my front door. My sister who was there at the time collapsed into the floor laughing.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow
SunsetPeace

SunsetPeace

Sep 27, 2022
Yes, it irritates me as well. They are full of shit, is the top and bottom of it, IMHO. I can almost guarantee to you that when you ctb, you will not go to hell. I hate when people make those who struggle feel even worse through this claim, it really kills me inside. I would say that death is the best thing that can happen to us, from my experience. In fact, I would go even further and reason that human life is hell, if we had to apply labels to it.

I don't agree with many religions, or at least their followers, but I think the closest you are going to get to the truth is probably Buddhism. Even still, Buddhism is still awash with contradictions and human bullshit. I believe the idea of Nirvana is as close as you are going to get to what death actually is, which is a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self. There is some kind of awareness to it, but it is basically freedom from suffering and the ultimate form of peace and unconditional love. These are just my opinions, though, and shouldn't be taken as fact.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Having been there several times I can assure you that you are indeed, correct!

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Bro I know the feeling. Once those idiots showed up and asked me who chose my reading material, I said I do. They asked what I liked to read, SO I went and got my copies of the book of white witchcraft the satanic bible, Mein Kampf,and the book of the dead. They couldn't depart fast enough. That took care of em for about 12 years, then once again they show up, I then told them I was a neo nazi, and as my people used to burn people like them. I then gave a rousing HEIL HITLER, after slamming my front door. My sister who was there at the time collapsed into the floor laughing.
Freaking hilarious! Such evil. Much praise. I'm speechless

• Yay!
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. I have HUGE problems with religion. That said though, I have known people who have found strength in faith. Maybe believing they are not alone. Maybe believing that the strength they managed to summon to get through this or that came from a higher power. Of course- I'd argue- isn't it 'God' who put all those obstacles in your way in the first place?

Can't say I'm a big fan but if it comforts some folk without inciting them to do awful things, then maybe it has its place. It's not like we know definitively either way. I DO have a problem with religious dogma though- I think everyone should be examining what we are told and the motives behind it.