• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maxoffline

maxoffline

dancing in my room with my kitty
Sep 25, 2023
I don't know what the fuck this means, but it's been plaguing me for a while.

When I have panic attacks, usually I say stuff like "I wanna go home" even when I'm at the home I've lived in my entire life. Its causing a bit of a spiral. What the hell am I asking for?

Is "home" heaven? Should I kill myself to find out?

No, I can't kill myself- what if the Christians were right? What if Muslim people are right? What the hell do I do?

Am I faced with just always wondering and sitting with this draining fear? I'm so scared all the time about this stupid concept of dying and heaven and hell or whatever. How do we know which one is right?

For now, I'm sticking to self harm, but I always find myself panicking when I get dizzy from the blood- scared that some God will punish me.

I'm not even religious! I grew up religious, but now I don't know.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pictures, LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
L

Liamm

Jun 28, 2024
Honestly, i am religious myself and this is one of the hardest/ last hurdles for me too. i know for a fact i would go to heaven if i ctb, however, i don't want to disappoint my God.

Though a part of me is always scared that my whole belief system is false and that I will meet void. Honestly, it takes time but its possible to come to peace with that. For me, if I were to meet void, it would be just like sleep. And everyday the #1 thing i look forward to most is sleep. I view void just as peaceful sleep.

Regardless, find a belief that works for you. Gives you comfort for your death, and i need to do the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and maxoffline
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
we dont know which one is right, muslims think theyr right, christians think the same. if one was right the rest go to hell, its a gamble and thats why i dont believe it exists if something was ingrained in us at birth to know the truth about god and religion then itd be different but its not like that. i feared hell at first even for a while after i deconverted but then i realized i dont fear a muslim hell or a bad hindu reincarnation and that gave me peace its probably all bull.

Reactions: divinemistress36
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
My opinion:
Religions are inventions of people. Just like films and books.
Religions were invented out of desperation, out of boredom, out of intoxication, out of security, out of manipulative reasons.
Our religions symbolise the chaos, the manipulation and the desperation of our existence.
There is not the slightest spark of doubt in my mind as to why any of the hundreds of contradictory religions should have any deeper justification for existence.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Throwawayacc3, AdamOndiAhman and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There's been hundreds of years of experiments on what a human is where they came from. Humans evolved from a single cell. A human is an animal just cells.

I'm just a rat a fly. A brain cell = a neuron. A neuron in a fly rat and human is exactly the same. The only difference is the connections between neurons in a human have been shaped into patterns by culture / society to have beliefs such as "suicide is irrational in all cases" " life is good" "there is an afterlife " many more.

There is no soul no afterlife no reincarnation

The neural networks in the brain of a human fly mouse or even chatgpt are similar

The transformer neural networks in the brain of chatgpt works like the neural networks in the human brain

ai has been able to surpass human test scores in almost all areas .

The human era will soon be over by 2030

Humans will be irrelevant soon

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you don't like the christian god just choose a different one. I would suggest the FSM. Inanna would be a reasonable alternative, if you are fed up with the sexism of male gods.
Since all gods (and godesses) were invented by humans, it doesn't really matter which one(s) you choose. Choose one to match your style, just like you would choose a handbag.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: maxoffline, redeeming_butterfly, divinemistress36 and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Religions are indoctrinated beliefs that were invented to make people fearful and obedient. It's a human invention.

In regards to your panic attacks you should consult a professional.

I'm sorry u have to go through this.

• Hugs
Reactions: maxoffline, divinemistress36, thedevilwithin and 2 others
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
religion was man-made. there's nothing to be fearful about. you simply just cease to exist, as it once was before you were born. you will return to the universe in some shape or form.

Reactions: ToMoveOn, Linda, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
I recently heard from a reputable preacher that suicide is not an unforgivable sin. There is only one unforgivable sin and it is to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. If you believe in God and Jesus and have taken Jesus as your saviour he will forgive you. Obviously this is a religious point of view.

M

MarkSmith73

Student
Apr 14, 2024
I know I've shared this quite a few times but here's a different take on things. There's no hell and there's a beautiful place we go to after we cross over. It doesn't get any harder than here on this earth. Honestly the question of suffering is almost impossible to answer. But the pain eventually ends.

Last edited: