Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I do not feel any feeling of belonging to a particular country or nationality, therefore many people close to me see me as a kind of traitor when I express my rejection or indifference to my roots, or to Catholicism, which is the religion under which I was baptized when I was a baby. I remember that in elementary school a teacher asked me if I was able to sell my nationality in exchange for a lot of money, while everyone answered with a "no", I was the only one who answered with a "yes", when this happened, there was a deep silence and the teacher began to tell me about the "thousand and one wonders that my country has to offer", even so, I kept my answer, after that, my teacher called my mother to talk to her, I never knew what they talked about but I'm sure she defended my position, in a country and time where everything revolved around politics and feeling proud of her nationality, it was rare for someone to think differently, and normally you were demonized in that case.

My mother made me study high school in an Adventist school, it was not religious, the school sold the image of being an upright and conservative place, something that attracted my mother to me. I remember when I interviewed the teacher in charge of the registrations, I think I was 12 or 13 years old, it is impossible for me to pretend, therefore, it is very easy to notice my motor disability and my mental instability, apart from my gaze easily deviating. The teacher asked me a couple of questions, and after that, the teacher told my mother that he did not accept mentally ill people at school, that made my mother angry but they still enrolled me in that school,

I hated that environment, the constant bullying, the fact that I have to go to school church and see a subject called religion, there came a time when I became the black sheep of the place, I remember that once I wore a Death Note to school because I met someone who liked that anime as much as I did and everyone was scared (remember it was a religious school) and my Death Note was confiscated and burned.

At the age of 16, bullying at school became more unbearable, I had become a kind of clown due to my mental instability and that I was easily manipulated, those who bullied me, at the same time they were looking for me because of my absurd intelligence . I remember that once I was with all the students in a classroom, the teacher was not there, so they all took advantage of making fun of me and hitting me, in a fit of outburst emotions, I tried to jump from the balcony of the 4th floor of the room, but I was rescued.

The worst of all is that they made me sit in the rectory and the Social Sciences teacher told me that I am mentally ill, Wow Thank you for reminding me is what I would have wanted to answer but I kept quiet and just let things happen.

I returned home, they called my mother, she hugged me and my father wanted me to stop studying, but I continued at that school.

It was there that my period of disconnection from reality began, my life began to revolve around anime, music and video games, until a time came when my family began to worry about me.
At that time I drew a manga on my own, the story and the characters were mine, it was a whole book of 200 pages and it became a perfect way for me to make new friends in the geek world. Unfortunately my father took the book and burned it, and he told me that he was doing it for my good, for my good? I said to myself, "I may not understand it, but probably when I am an adult, I will." I'm an adult and I still don't understand it

My father always frowned upon him watching anime or dedicating me to video games, or he even told me that my music was for crazy people. He once burned my Metallica St. Anger CD and other "treasures" that I had.

My grandmother, on the other hand, described anime and my musical tastes as the culprit for my behavior, they never understood that the rejection that society had towards me was the reason why I began to reject society These ideas were strange to them already that I was raised in an environment where the people around me were intellectually poor.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game