august4you

august4you

planning to ctb asap
Nov 22, 2023
Today I woke up and the first thing I could think of was how much I wanted to just be done with life. it felt peaceful and I woke up and I was sad that I did. I feel like it's all good because soon it'll be done. How could someone rationally get over the guilt of leaving family behind?

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, Kit1, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
toskita

toskita

Rat with internet access
Oct 1, 2023
Today I woke up and the first thing I could think of was how much I wanted to just be done with life. it felt peaceful and I woke up and I was sad that I did. I feel like it's all good because soon it'll be done. How could someone rationally get over the guilt of leaving family behind?
I don't think they do, more like pain is unbearable enough for it to be greater than the feeling of guiltiness, but guess it depends more of one's specific relationship with family/friends 😿

Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and august4you
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way I see it, I believe that many people don't see themselves as obligated to continue existing and anyway whatever happens in this existence after I'm gone could simply never be my concern as instead I'll be eternally at peace, all is forgotten about in death. I bet that eventually most of us won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here, and of course in many cases I believe that people get so desperate to be gone.

Reactions: august4you