• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Where can you get SN in the US? And how do you know it's the real thing? Is there a test kit? Feel free to PM me

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Amazon for 10 bucks, there's nothing shady about it. As such, there's no reason to doubt that it is 'the real thing'.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Amazon for 10 bucks, there's nothing shady about it. As such, there's no reason to doubt that it is 'the real thing'.
Why is it so easy to get?

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
It's used in meat curing and chemistry junk. It's still unknown enough of a method that the govt hasn't cracked down on it yet. Even then, it's use in meat is so widespread that it's unlikely they can completely ban it.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
It's used in meat curing and chemistry junk. It's still unknown enough of a method that the govt hasn't cracked down on it yet. Even then, it's use in meat is so widespread that it's unlikely they can completely ban it.
That makes sense, thanks!

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Good luck with your meat curing, I don't condone it's use for anything else.

Reactions: I’vehadenough and Itsalmosttime
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
With all these recent apparently sucessful suicides it will start to get on the radar.
I wouldn't be surprised if they start to restrict it soon enough.

Reactions: Itsalmosttime
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
With all these recent apparently sucessful suicides it will start to get on the radar.
I wouldn't be surprised if they start to restrict it soon enough.
Yeah, that's why I want to get it now, just in case

Amossoma543

Amossoma543

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Where can you get SN in the US? And how do you know it's the real thing? Is there a test kit? Feel free to PM me
I just ordered it yesterday from Amazon. After, I started thinking...wow that was easy...is there reason for doubt or reason for suspicion that it will be intercepted? The source had a reliable account, seemed like a good seller, seemed professional...so I'm optimistic. Once I get it, I don't know how to verify that it's authentic, though.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Basically any namebrand you find will state the contents of the Bottle and the chemical make up. It is a perfectly legal substance, and as others said is simply use for meat curing. Outside of this form I really haven't ever heard of this being used for suicide, so I don't think it's that popular thing as of yet. I assume if there is a sudden spike in suicides using this substance and there is a Knouff of them regulation will be put into place to some degree, but it was really cold NovembeOutside of this form I really haven't ever heard of this being used for suicide, so I don't think it's that popular thing as of yet. I assume if there is a sudden spike in suicides using this substance and there is enough of them regulation will be put into place to some degree, but for something like that to happen it will take a lot of suicide cases and people on this forum are from all parts of the world. Though a lot of people here are using that the suicide cases are so spread out worldwide and timewise that it's unlikely to be labeled a trend.

Reactions: Amossoma543 and Tamazi 123