• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
Whats the most reliable site to get Sodium Nitrite. How much does it cost?

Reactions: dano6533
V

Voidbringer

Apr 20, 2018
Try Ebay or Amazon.

Reactions: dano6533 and Sasha
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
It's trickier if you live in Europe. Try searching for its CAS # (7632-00-0). You might find labs that sell in smaller quantities, although rare. There are also a few sellers on eBay.co.uk, but I personally don't trust them.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533, Sasha and Tiburcio
T

theinfinitesadness

Jun 21, 2018
Can anyone from the UK suggest where to buy it online?

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Can anyone from the UK suggest where to buy it online?
Whats the most reliable site to get Sodium Nitrite. How much does it cost?
SN is NOT illegal. It is used for curing meat and can be easily bought of eBay, Amazon or any lab supplier near you. A 100g bottle may cost anywhere from 6 to 14€ so it is really cheap. Make sure the purity is >98%.

Reactions: dano6533, azeton and Sasha
T

theinfinitesadness

Jun 21, 2018
SN is NOT illegal. It is used for curing meat and can be easily bought of eBay, Amazon or any lab supplier near you. A 100g bottle may cost anywhere from 6 to 14€ so it is really cheap. Make sure the purity is >98%.
Thank you, I am going to start researching the method in depth.

How long does it take to die and how painful will it be?

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Thank you, I am going to start researching the method in depth.

How long does it take to die and how painful will it be?
Read the PPH chapter about the salts and it'll solve all your questions. Also look up SN in Pubchem.
Short answer, 12 minutes to pass out, 45 to die according to the PPH, but some sources list rare cases of up to 8 hours. As for the pain, expect heavy headaches and seizures if you manage to not pass out in a long while. Grab benzos to fall asleep if you can.

Reactions: dano6533, Sasha and Fixin’ToDie
R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Hello all, just a word of warning on ordering from eBay within the UK, I think some suppliers of SN are being somewhat economical with the truth regarding what they're selling.

One of my contacts showed me the plastic containers of SN they had purchased and when I looked inside, the contents had lumps of dry SN within-it looked a bit suspect. I'm not sure whether this is how SN is supposed to be but it just didn't look right. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyhow, word to the wise, as with anything be careful. The net, as we know with other substances, can be a hive mind for those who seek to exploit others.

So far the journey continues for me in regards to purchasing SN, I am probably holding back too much and need to commit soon but I don't want to purchase a dodgy product like my associate did.

I'm a bit annoyed because I was hoping to get SN from eBay myself. The search continues.

Reactions: dano6533, bag.of.cats, Sasha and 1 other person
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Don't crystals dissolve much slower in water? You might need to crush them into a fine powder.
They will dissolve slower, however SN is very, very soluble (820g per kg of water) so I doubt that'd be too much of a problem.

Reactions: autumnal and dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Hey, I got SN from Minerals Water - https://tinyurl.com/yb6a3wxl.
They sell 500g or 1kg.
I bought the 500g for only £10.56, including next day delivery.
They deliver to other countries too.
I wouldnt trust this site. It's way too cheap and doesnt even list the purity. You might be ordering Prague Powder disguised as SN.
For the record, 100g SN 99% costs over 40€. 98% is around 8.

Reactions: autumnal, dano6533 and Tiburcio
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I was thinking of using the apcpure website.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
N

Nameless@

Mar 20, 2020
Hi, I tried everywhere, looks like europe mainland is in trouble for sn at the moment..

Reactions: Saed
C

cursum.perficio

Nov 26, 2019
there's still a seller on a certain auction site for international users
Hi, I tried everywhere, looks like europe mainland is in trouble for sn at the moment..

Reactions: sad_thranduil
W

wanixon

Aug 30, 2020
I'm trying to get SN in the uk or have it shipped here. If anyone got a reliable source please pm me