• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
I'm a fucking mess unable to do anything right. My long-term plan is to have some fun, to revenge to the assholes who had ruined my life and finally take the fucking SN. Shit I do even have it but idk too chicken to actually ctb rn. I want these assholes to remember me, prove them i'm not that retard who can easily be tricked and used.

My short-term plan was to have drunk ONS with the guy from Tinder. And it went horribly wrong. I drank too fucking much and guy was taking care of me, next day we were just chilling, cuddling and *BOOM* - "I love you, be my gf". I agreed. Idk why. Maybe I'm an innocent girl who tried acting like a hoe but failed, maybe I was still drunk. However I still doubt if I should break up and how if I actually do this. For him this passion appeared so fucking fast.

Fuck. I'm definitely not a good gf. I want to chill, try drugs, random guys and I don't really know what more - anything that would give me pleasure. I'm sleeping with one more guy and still have ex in my head. I wanna fucking die but too coward to actually do it by myself. Definitely have no future. I didn't expect him to fall in love, talk with me 24/7 and tell about me to his folks.

I'm really stuck and don't know what I can do. This guy seems really caring but I don't trust guys anymore. I'm afraid of the relationship but literally see no reason why he's bad. And what if I finally get the courage to ctb?

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathImminent
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I'm a fucking mess unable to do anything right. My long-term plan is to have some fun, to revenge to the assholes who had ruined my life and finally take the fucking SN. Shit I do even have it but idk too chicken to actually ctb rn. I want these assholes to remember me, prove them i'm not that retard who can easily be tricked and used.

My short-term plan was to have drunk ONS with the guy from Tinder. And it went horribly wrong. I drank too fucking much and guy was taking care of me, next day we were just chilling, cuddling and *BOOM* - "I love you, be my gf". I agreed. Idk why. Maybe I'm an innocent girl who tried acting like a hoe but failed, maybe I was still drunk. However I still doubt if I should break up and how if I actually do this. For him this passion appeared so fucking fast.

Fuck. I'm definitely not a good gf. I want to chill, try drugs, random guys and I don't really know what more - anything that would give me pleasure. I'm sleeping with one more guy and still have ex in my head. I wanna fucking die but too coward to actually do it by myself. Definitely have no future. I didn't expect him to fall in love, talk with me 24/7 and tell about me to his folks.

I'm really stuck and don't know what I can do. This guy seems really caring but I don't trust guys anymore. I'm afraid of the relationship but literally see no reason why he's bad. And what if I finally get the courage to ctb?
You don't want to let yourself enjoy love?