deathbylife

deathbylife

going to die soon no one cares
Jun 21, 2022
Feel like I should be dead but can't do it. Stupid SI. Thought I was in some sort of recovery. I should have known better.

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I am sorry for your pain. Recovery is a difficult way. For me it is like a scorpion - one step forwards, two step back. I think it is not life or death, recovery or suicide. At the moment I want to life, but I accept, that suicide will be always a real option/danger/choice for me.

Dont be cruel to yourself. Falling back to pain dont mean that you have to give up recovery. Trying recovery dont mean giving up the option of suicide. That's what I think.

But you sound, that you had a bad experience. I am sorry. That's painful. Sorry, that I dont say any better.....

• Love
Reactions: deathbylife and donealready
deathbylife

deathbylife

going to die soon no one cares
Jun 21, 2022
Dont be cruel to yourself. Falling back to pain dont mean that you have to give up recovery. Trying recovery dont mean giving up the option of suicide. That's what I think.

But you sound, that you had a bad experience. I am sorry. That's painful. Sorry, that I dont say any better.....
Thank you, what you said makes a lot of sense. Paradoxes exist, and life is a definite paradox. You actually stated it very well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen