catgirl4lifes

catgirl4lifes

catboygirl
Oct 15, 2023
haven't posted in a while, and i wish i could come back with good news of my recovery, but alas. despite some progress I've made in my last posts, ive relapsed back into passive and apathetic state. i don't know. i feel very lost and powerless. i wish i could be better right now. i really do.
i am trying to make more friends irl, but so far the only thing i got is rejection or ignore, so im feeling even more useless and pathetic. studying doesn't even help to distract me.
i just want to be better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, SmollMushroom, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry. :( Same thing kinda happened to me too~ It's going to take me a while to recover, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened to you too~ But I hope you rise again one day! ^_^

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Making friends in real life is hard. On here you can be open about your feelings, ask people for advice and friendship and most understand its hard being lonely. In the real world you say to someone "wanna be my friend?" and you can seem like some desperate weirdo. I think you just have to be patient, meet your type of people, allow it to slowly grow and build up trust. It can be very difficult but worth it and you don't really lose anything trying.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and Praestat_Mori