• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
So this past week has been absolutely terrible. My boyfriend broke up with me, the medication I'm taking has had the opposite effect and now I'm suicidal/homicidal and more depressed than I've ever been. I've been calling out of work for awhile now because I don't have any energy to do anything. I don't eat or sleep. All I want to do right now is relapse. I want to get wasted, I want so much alcohol right now and I want to slit my wrists, I miss seeing the blood. It calmed me down and made me feel in control of my life. I feel insane, I want to scream, or cry, I want to strangle someone but I also want to hang myself and never wake up.
I feel fucking miserable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Futility, bea1974 and 3 others
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
Lithium, Wellbutrin, Trazodone, and Hydroxyzine.

I've taken all of those. Have you spoken with your doc? Maybe all those together are causing an issue.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. We are such guinea pigs. There has to be a better way.

Reactions: devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I've taken all of those. Have you spoken with your doc? Maybe all those together are causing an issue.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. We are such guinea pigs. There has to be a better way.
Yeah I've spoken to them. They're going to adjust it. And it's okay, I'm just sick of taking medication and knowing that my 'happiness' is fake because it's just the medicine that's doing it

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
Yeah I've spoken to them. They're going to adjust it. And it's okay, I'm just sick of taking medication and knowing that my 'happiness' is fake because it's just the medicine that's doing it

I totally understand about being sick of medications, because I've been on and off them since 10. It sucks. I was always told the pills can't make you happy, they will get you to a baseline but it's up to you from there. Sometimes the medication works for a bit and stops, so you hopefully find something even better. You can do this. We're all here to listen if you need that and support you.